This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    It was like a movie comedy sketch nothing like a match no commentary just music a food fight and Otis winning mitb they’re going too much into the short film fight scene category imo
    No commentary on a PPV ?

Probably the first time they ever done that in WWE history lol

Comment

• Wwe is really struggling with out a crowd, lower your production cost down like Aew is doing

Comment

• i'm done with wwe now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          i'm done with wwe now lol
          I normally love nxt but aint even watched that I over a month all im up on is AEW
          sigpic

Comment

• Drew Gulak, who just had an amazing match with Daniel Bryan on Smackdown, had his contract expire and has not resigned. He could, in theory, show up on Dynamite (not sure if that's taped or live this week) because there is not a no-compete clause. Similar to Matt hardy, his contract simply expired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
              Drew Gulak, who just had an amazing match with Daniel Bryan on Smackdown, had his contract expire and has not resigned. He could, in theory, show up on Dynamite (not sure if that's taped or live this week) because there is not a no-compete clause. Similar to Matt hardy, his contract simply expired.
              I think its live this week, I also read rey mysterio may not resign and may fancy a trip to AEW
              sigpic

Comment

• Would love to see some top talent jump ship to AEW and ditch Vince for good.

Comment

• Shad Gaspard goes missing during beach swim

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Anyone watching "The Last Ride"? It's fuckin GOOOOD.

Comment

• Bad fuckin Bunny.

Bianca's whip on Sasha .. JESUS CHRIST. That shit sounded like a gunshot

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X