X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• The Royal Rumble this year was disappointing. At first glance it was awesome knowing that Goldberg, Undertaker & Brock Lesnar would all be part of the match. The anticipation was very high.

I was wondering who the hell could possibly win the rumble this year. Finds out to my surprise "Randy Orton" wins it for a 2nd time. His 1st time was in 2009. Didn't see that one coming lol.

Comment

• They cannot keep these part timers taking away the spot light for their everyday stars. Look at the possible WM card. Goldberg/Brock for the title? That sends a bad message to the rest of the roster IMO. Rumble had some highlights, but not the usually spots we always love

Comment

• Anyone watching Wrestlemania live? I'm wondering if there's a place we could chat live as we watch. It'll help pass the time chatting with a handful of people I know instead of finding a random room for the event with hundreds of messages streaming too fast to read

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
              Anyone watching Wrestlemania live? I'm wondering if there's a place we could chat live as we watch. It'll help pass the time chatting with a handful of people I know instead of finding a random room for the event with hundreds of messages streaming too fast to read
              I could've suggested the shoutbox on the homepage but usually i post spoilers there and the idea of you banning me for it really scares the shit out of me .........

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                I could've suggested the shoutbox on the homepage but usually i post spoilers there and the idea of you banning me for it really scares the shit out of me .........
                No shoutbox, not everyone sees it live. While it's not against any rule we have, I feel like it's common courtesy

Comment

• unfortunately due to work I wont see it live but nxt last night was great
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                    No shoutbox, not everyone sees it live. While it's not against any rule we have, I feel like it's common courtesy
                    Just joking man. I hate spoilers myself but WWE nowadays is too predictable anyway. I'll be asleep so i won't be watching it LIVE. One thing is for sure, I'm certainly not logging into 2Pac-Forum until after watching WrestleMania lol.

Comment

• WrestleMania 33 sucked. [MENTION=691]MarkyMark did you watch ?

Comment

WrestleMania 33 sucked. [MENTION=691]MarkyMark did you watch ?
                        yea man it went way past 5am here. i hated roman reigns, i hate the guy even more. not sure what they're tryna accomplish with what they're doing.

my favourite matches

Goldberg Vs Lesnar
                        Shane O Mac vs AJ Style

and fuck me man, the HARDY BOYZ!!! they can still go. what a moment that was and to actually win the titles too. the undertaker reigns match was pathetic. i think roman will get hit by a bus and still kick out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                          yea man it went way past 5am here. i hated roman reigns, i hate the guy even more. not sure what they're tryna accomplish with what they're doing.

my favourite matches

Goldberg Vs Lesnar
                          Shane O Mac vs AJ Style

and fuck me man, the HARDY BOYZ!!! they can still go. what a moment that was and to actually win the titles too. the undertaker reigns match was pathetic. i think roman will get hit by a bus and still kick out.
                          I was disappointed in the Goldberg Vs. Lesnar match. It was barely a traditional wrestling match. All Goldberg did was spear and jackhammer. All Brock Lesnar did was suplex and F-5. That shit has gotten redundant and very boring.

It was just a Re-Run of 2 moves from both guys from start to finish. It also looked like Goldberg was running out of breath when he was getting suplexed by Lesnar back to back.

What i can least appreciate about the match is that it lasted longer than 5 minutes. Fans were clearly behind Brock Lesnar winning the match and it was the most predictable outcome yet.

Regarding the Hardy Boyz that was probably the highlight of the entire show. The best moment of WrestleMania lol. That ladder match literally stole the show IMO compared to everything else.

Shane O Mac Vs. AJ Styles i would rank it 2nd place behind the Hardy Boyz match. Overall this WrestleMania sucked. The Roman Reigns thing may or may not backfire. Too many angry fans about him winning The Undertaker.

Comment

I was disappointed in the Goldberg Vs. Lesnar match. It was barely a traditional wrestling match. All Goldberg did was spear and jackhammer. All Brock Lesnar did was suplex and F-5. That shit has gotten redundant and very boring.

It was just a Re-Run of 2 moves from both guys from start to finish. It also looked like Goldberg was running out of breath when he was getting suplexed by Lesnar back to back.

What i can least appreciate about the match is that it lasted longer than 5 minutes. Fans were clearly behind Brock Lesnar winning the match and it was the most predictable outcome yet.

Regarding the Hardy Boyz that was probably the highlight of the entire show. The best moment of WrestleMania lol. That ladder match literally stole the show IMO compared to everything else.

Shane O Mac Vs. AJ Styles i would rank it 2nd place behind the Hardy Boyz match. Overall this WrestleMania sucked. The Roman Reigns thing may or may not backfire. Too many angry fans about him winning The Undertaker.
                            i've not watched Raw yet but i've read about the "fuck you roman" chants. i love the post wrestlemania raw. people are forgetting goldberg is 50 years old lol. lesnar can put on a great match as he has done in the past. you heard about the new general manager?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                              i've not watched Raw yet but i've read about the "fuck you roman" chants. i love the post wrestlemania raw. people are forgetting goldberg is 50 years old lol. lesnar can put on a great match as he has done in the past. you heard about the new general manager?

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]BigR How was WrestleMania for you ?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X