This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure, havent seen anyone say. i hope its over the top rope though

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Man, Takers dark side & ministry themes were great. His ministry of darkness theme was my favorite.

My favorite

Anail nathrak
      Dorthnei diednei
      Accept the Lord of Darkness as your savior
      Bathnal nathra, de era
      Allow the Purity of Evil to guide you

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Apparently this was an unscripted moment where Braun fucked up and Brock got pissed off ...

Funny considering how in character Braun is this unstoppable monster but come to real life, a couple of quick MMA jabs from Lesnar and you're left with a dizzy head after that lol.

Comment

• i laughed when i saw it live

Comment

• New Tag Team Match Coming

Jmx & rjbonk VS [MENTION=2840]Menace81 & MrHBK

Comment

• so who's gonna rage with me when the inevitable outcome of roman reigns winning the elimination chamber match and somehow beating brock at mania? i fucking hate reigns with a passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                so who's gonna rage with me when the inevitable outcome of roman reigns winning the elimination chamber match and somehow beating brock at mania? i fucking hate reigns with a passion.
                call me crazy but in going with the demon vs the beast at mania
                sigpic

Comment

• I wanna see Enzo vs. Rape victim at Mania

Comment

so who's gonna rage with me when the inevitable outcome of roman reigns winning the elimination chamber match and somehow beating brock at mania? i fucking hate reigns with a passion.
                    I'm no longer emotionally invested like i used to. Basically i don't give a fuck about any outcomes in particular. It's the WWE Rant videos on YouTube that i find entertaining nowadays. Not the actual show. That's how detached i am.

I'm waiting for the day John Cena becomes champion again. Maybe even headline WrestleMania and beat the champion whoever it is at the time lol. Not because I'm a cena fan, but because i know them rant videos are gonna be FIRE !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                      I'm no longer emotionally invested like i used to. Basically i don't give a fuck about any outcomes in particular. It's the WWE Rant videos on YouTube that i find entertaining nowadays. Not the actual show. That's how detached i am.

I'm waiting for the day John Cena becomes champion again. Maybe even headline WrestleMania and beat the champion whoever it is at the time lol. Not because I'm a cena fan, but because i know them rant videos are gonna be FIRE !!
                      at this point i want cena to be champ again. reigns been front and centre for 3-4 years and the guy still sucks the big dicks. personally i want lesnar vs strowman [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw that punch to his head was funny haha lol.

Comment

at this point i want cena to be champ again. reigns been front and centre for 3-4 years and the guy still sucks the big dicks. personally i want lesnar vs strowman [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw that punch to his head was funny haha lol.
                        yea lol I guess brauns knee pissed him off
                        sigpic

Comment

at this point i want cena to be champ again.
                          It might just happen. We reap what we sow !!

Maybe John Cena is a 2Pac fan and is registered on this forum. He read my post then decided to say what he said on Live TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                            It might just happen. We reap what we sow !!

Maybe John Cena is a 2Pac fan and is registered on this forum. He read my post then decided to say what he said on Live TV.
                            thing is about cena is that he is actually funny when not being a lame PG guy. the doctor of thuganomics was cool as fuck back in 03-04. i've yet to watch this weeks raw, gonna watch it later on tonight.

Comment

• [MENTION=691]MarkyMark my prediction of balor is still in with a shot lol I'm also thinking they may go rollins vs reigns at mania
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                                i laughed when i saw it live
                                Apparently this is what happened between Brock & Braun.

Exhibit A - Starting 1:50

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X