Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the main event was a cluster fuck match of the night was aj vs brock and angle didn't look too good tbh
    sigpic

Comment

• anyone notice there was a botch in almost every match lol

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
        the main event was a cluster fuck match of the night was aj vs brock and angle didn't look too good tbh
        Lesnar is my top guy to watch but ... It's the first time in my life I've ever skipped forward any of his matches since his 2012 return. Regardless of the opponent, every Brock match is basically the same routine. Extremely redundant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          As big as a Lesnar fan that i am ... It's the first time in my life I've ever skipped forward any of his matches since his 2012 return. Regardless of the opponent, every Brock match is basically the same routine. Extremely redundant.
          true if you never seen this one id check it though he seemed more motivated then he has in a long time I also think mahal will get title back now ss is out the way
          sigpic

Comment

true if you never seen this one id check it though he seemed more motivated then he has in a long time I also think mahal will get title back now ss is out the way
            Yeah, seems like they took it off him just so Brock had a better opponent lol. I've been watching AJ since those NWA-TNA weekly PPV days in 2002, dude deserves to hold that strap for life

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
              Yeah, seems like they took it off him just so Brock had a better opponent lol. I've been watching AJ since those NWA-TNA weekly PPV days in 2002, dude deserves to hold that strap for life
              yes I want him and nakamura at mania I used to love that tna times joe vs styles vs daniels
              sigpic

Comment

• im genuinely tired of brock matches, its always the same. start off the match by getting them into the corner and do his shoulder / knee hits. suplexes. more shoulder / knee hits. slight match turn around. more suplexes. some back and forth stuff. f5.

i want to see some wrestling lol not some guy dominating a match with the same 3 moves so vince can blow a load in his pants

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

yes I want him and nakamura at mania I used to love that tna times joe vs styles vs daniels
                  Fuck yeah

Comment

• The dream match that never happened ..

Comment

• Kurt looked slow it was sad for me to see as a a devout AA era fan. i still remember being pissed off watching No Mercy 2000 seeing Kurt beat the rock for the WWF title.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                        Kurt looked slow it was sad for me to see as a a devout AA era fan. i still remember being pissed off watching No Mercy 2000 seeing Kurt beat the rock for the WWF title.
                        sorry I loved kurt beating the rock I liked kurt since his first 3 I'S day
                        sigpic

Comment

• so is it suppose to be angle vs triple h? or strowman vs triple h? or strowman vs kane? lol

Comment

• matt hardy is.. broken. DELETE!

Comment

• an all womens royal rumble was announced, im gonna say roman reigns is winning it

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                                an all womens royal rumble was announced, im gonna say roman reigns is winning it
                                Will be a disaster!!

Over the top rope or through the middle one? Lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X