X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ cuts a promo on Stone Cold Steve Austin

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Comment

• not sure how i feel about this yet

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          not sure how i feel about this yet
          How come ?

Comment

• I'll let you know how I feel when I inevitably start watching wrestling again around Royal Rumble season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              How come ?
              just don't want it be another boring heel run where they come out and attack people again

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                I'll let you know how I feel when I inevitably start watching wrestling again around Royal Rumble season.
                Hahahaha. I was about to ask you if you've been watching WWE lately after bringing up the UFC in the shoutbox but then passed on it. Had a tingling feeling you stopped watching.

I usually go to wrestlezone.com for news or visit the WWE YouTube page for highlights to keep myself updated. Haven't watched a full show from Minute 1 to Minute 180 since the Wrestlemania Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  Hahahaha. I was about to ask you if you've been watching WWE lately after bringing up the UFC in the shoutbox but then passed on it. Had a tingling feeling you stopped watching.

I usually go to wrestlezone.com for news or visit the WWE YouTube page for highlights to keep myself updated. Haven't watched a full show from Minute 1 to Minute 180 since the Wrestlemania Period.
                  Yeah, I don't even follow who's champion or anything. I was just bored with who they were using and stepped away for a minute. I always come back, though.

Comment

• was bound to happen

Comment

• they will be together to help roman beat brock. lol so are these guys heels or faces now?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                        they will be together to help roman beat brock. lol so are these guys heels or faces now?
                        faces I think the paranoia in me thinks its to help roman get cheered lol btw that bray promo was cringey
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                          they will be together to help roman beat brock. lol so are these guys heels or faces now?
                          Faces in the meantime because they are going against Heels which are the Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro. It's embarrasing that only Seth & Dean are getting cheered but Roman still getting boo'd lol.

Comment

• Besides The Shield reunion on Raw, another reunion took place on Smackdown.

Comment

• I just heard that Kurt Angle is wrestling tomorrow on TLC, and that AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor is taking place... so I guess I'll watch, I want to see both of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                                I just heard that Kurt Angle is wrestling tomorrow on TLC, and that AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor is taking place... so I guess I'll watch, I want to see both of those.
                                Kane returned just recently too. Good to see our veterans back in action.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X