Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paige should just stick to fucking. She doesn't need to be in relationships. Just have fun and get laid.

Comment

• They are absolutely butchering Nakamura

Comment

• the Joe and Lesnar segment was intense!!! look at me when i'm talking to you!!

"you don't deserve shit buddy!". roman was just out of place here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
          They are absolutely butchering Nakamura
          alexa's ass is fantastic. mesmerized by the gifs. well done sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            alexa's ass is fantastic. mesmerized by the gifs. well done sir.
            word. i'd let her sit on my face after a 30 minute iron woman match

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
              the Joe and Lesnar segment was intense!!! look at me when i'm talking to you!!

"you don't deserve shit buddy!". roman was just out of place here.
              Full replay value i guess.

Comment

• funny story, well not so funny. We were offered the australian wwe tour but were outbid by several million dollars

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                  Holy shit, New Day and Usos rap battle got real! Usos took a shot at Xavier Woods' little hookup with Paige that leaked.
                  Found it !!

Comment

• LOL funny compilation

Comment

• This was far more entertaining than the boring Kurt Angle & Jason Jordan crap.

Here Paul Bearer reveals he had sex with Undertaker's mother and that he's Kane's father.

Comment

• shane gave aquaman a coast to coast https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...an-long-island

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=7241]THROWED

Y2J Chris Jericho in the HOOD !!!

Comment

• those stupid idiots!!

Comment

• jericho should know better, pretty sure they made the list

Comment

• Busty Blonde gets destroyed by BBC

Only available on Brazzers for $5.99

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X