This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    [MENTION=1052]BigR How was WrestleMania for you ?
    I liked it just fine. Maybe it helped that I haven't been watching for a few months and knew almost nothing going into it, so the video packages and stuff didn't bother me. I felt some matches could have been longer or shorter, depending on which ones, but overall I enjoyed it. Watched RAW and SmackDown Live Monday and Tuesday as well, so I'll at least give my current run a month or two to see how it goes lol

Comment

• I love wrestling. Never knew there was a thread for it in this forum
      Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
      2Pac: No.
      Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?
      2Pac: Yes.
      Judge: Tell us what.
      2Pac: Think.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyStress360 View Post
        I love wrestling. Never knew there was a thread for it in this forum
        Welcome to the WWE Universe lol. What was your take on WrestleMania 33 ?

I thought it sucked overall.

Comment

Welcome to the WWE Universe lol. What was your take on WrestleMania 33 ?

I thought it sucked overall.
          I thought it was pretty good. I'll give it a 8/10. The problem was timing. They had so many things going on in the show it took away from certain matches. If the dam performance from flo rida and pitbull wasn't on the show. It would have made a huge difference. AJ/Shane match was good. The Hardy stole the show. Nevlle vs Aries should have been on the main card. But hey. what the hell. There's always a next year. the wrestlemania set was amazing too
          Last edited by 7thVigilante; 04-12-2017, 02:55 AM.
          Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
          Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?

Comment

• I've been watching WCW Nitro and WWF Raw (and the PPV's) on WWE Network, and right now I'd rather be watching Halloween Havoc 1996 (next up chronologically) than RAW right now.

Comment

• Tickets go on sale Saturday for a RAW live event in Calgary I'll probably go to. The show is June 17th, so if I do go, I'll post up pics for ya'll. Also, send me money for it

Comment

• WWE has been advertising an expansion into India the last few weeks, and guess who (obviously) won the WWE Championship? That's right, the steroid infused Jinder Mahal! It's like WWE wants me to stop watching.

Comment

• big fuckin jinder!!! lol do you really think after the chris benoit incident they wouldnt test him?

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                    big fuckin jinder!!! lol do you really think after the chris benoit incident they wouldnt test him?
                    I do believe they wouldn't test him. Money talks, and they need their India endeavor to work out.

Comment

• Yes!. Ive been hoping he would win. After years of paying his dues. He got what he deserves. I think he is the first ever indian wwe champion ever?

Comment

• backlash was meh nxt takeover was once again better did you guys see the uk championship match
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
                          backlash was meh nxt takeover was once again better did you guys see the uk championship match
                          I didn't watch NXT this time. I only ever watch the Takeover specials but I skipped this one

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                            I didn't watch NXT this time. I only ever watch the Takeover specials but I skipped this one
                            you missed a great match I would recommend even watching just that one match at least
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                              WWE has been advertising an expansion into India the last few weeks, and guess who (obviously) won the WWE Championship? That's right, the steroid infused Jinder Mahal! It's like WWE wants me to stop watching.
                              Watching the reaction in those people's faces was priceless. Jinder went from jobber to WWE champion 0 to a 100 real quick.

Comment

Watching the reaction in those people's faces was priceless. Jinder went from jobber to WWE champion 0 to a 100 real quick.

That's one of the issues I think. Yes, build new stars, but this dude was jobbing to Sammi Zayne in squash matches this past year

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X