This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    Kane returned just recently too. Good to see our veterans back in action.
    Kane needed to retire 15 years ago

Comment

• I'm hyped angle is back in the wwe ring and of course for balor/styles its just a shame its all thrown together with no build up
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
        I'm hyped angle is back in the wwe ring and of course for balor/styles its just a shame its all thrown together with no build up
        Everything I see tomorrow has no build up lol.

Story lines really suck these days. Usually when I'm off watching weekly shows, I would youtube random wrestling matches because that's what I like, the wrestling. I'd watch old NJPW and stuff that I never had any story for and enjoyed it much more. Love seeing old Jericho v Benoit in Japan and stuff like that

Comment

• Roh > njpw> nxt> gfw> raw> smackdown

Comment

• Bully Ray retires ?

Skip to 1:40

Comment

• apparently he got a concussion at roh last ppv

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• it looked like he blocked the table so i thought this whole angle was a work

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• good to see the big red machine dominating again. building up for braun to beat his ass i think lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                    good to see the big red machine dominating again. building up for braun to beat his ass i think lol.
                    Right now he's avenging his brother's end-streak by feuding with Roman Reigns. You can expect an Ambush every now and then till it escalates into a full on massacre i guess.

Comment

• still curious on how this kane angle is gonna go while he's still running for mayor

Comment

• Comment

• i couldn't help but laugh at the main event of ss

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                            i couldn't help but laugh at the main event of ss
                            I'll download it when I see it I guess, it's SS after all

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                              i couldn't help but laugh at the main event of ss
                              What a funny way to start a feud lol.

Comment

• That was... weird. So Braun vs. Trips at Mania then?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X