Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna tell me how raw ended? I recorded for 10 minutes past the hour (raw usually runs 6) and it stopped as corey was talking to cas about lying about being looked at by medical staff. i don't want to download a full episode for a couple minutes :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
      Anyone wanna tell me how raw ended? I recorded for 10 minutes past the hour (raw usually runs 6) and it stopped as corey was talking to cas about lying about being looked at by medical staff. i don't want to download a full episode for a couple minutes :-/
      This was how Raw ended ...

Comment

• I don't agree with them breaking up Enzo and cass yet they still had loads of mileage left
        sigpic

Comment

• Wasted opportunity once again. They should've been tag team champions and stayed that way for a very long time. Vince lost his mind.

Comment

• WWE wanted Cass to be a star as soon as they were brought in, but they should have given them a title run as a team and kept them together another year. Oh well, Cass is main event bound I'm betting

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone else feel like the Fashion Files thing with Breezango should have dropped after week 1 of trying it, week 2 at the latest?

Also, kind of related, but WWE seems to be dipping back into way too fucking PG territory (save for racial slurs from irrelevant guests). Think I might go back to just catching the PPV's for a while

Comment

• I stopped watching Raw for the past 2 months. I'm only depending on Highlights from the official YouTube channel. The entertainment level has gone drastically down. They had a fucking teddy bear wrestle in the ring recently. Smh.

Comment

• Quick question: can Hip Hop mix with Wrestling?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrogant Artist View Post
                      Quick question: can Hip Hop mix with Wrestling?
                      Yeah, since the 90's. It's been used for theme entrance music and PPV specials.

Comment

• The Official WWE Thread

Watched smackdown today, saw that Carmela chick who looks and dresses split image like my ex. Kinda threw up a little bit in my mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                          My ex gf won mitb lol, she even acts and dresses like her too. Scared the shit out of me when I first saw her on wwe. The difference is one is American the other is Australian lol

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                          Watched smackdown today, saw that Carmela chick who looks and dresses split image like my ex. Kinda threw up a little bit in my mouth
                          Can't wait to hear from you when she cashes in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                            Can't wait to hear from you when she cashes in.
                            its legit hard to watch her, thank god she hasnt got an aussie accent (that would be kinda creepy)

Comment

• only reason to watch smackdown, the amount of wrestling positions i would put her in would be unbelievable
                              Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 06-28-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrogant Artist View Post
                                Quick question: can Hip Hop mix with Wrestling?

Ever hear of New Jack or Homicide? Their characters are completely hip hop based. New Jack and the Gangstas basically popularized "Natural Born Killaz" with non hip hop crowds.

I have hung out with New Jack after a few ECW shows in the late 90's and towards the end of the company. He is the opposite of what people say about him, he likes working marks. 90% of what you see and hear when it comes to him is gimmick because it fits his character. He's a very cool guy unless you are a disrespectful scumbag. Most of those guys were exactly like that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X