This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taker vs Styles was fucking amazing

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
      Taker vs Styles was fucking amazing
      I wasn't into it at all. I'm open to bizarre and stuff not in a wrestling ring, but maybe I just need to digest this one. Maybe it was the music in the background that killed it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
        I wasn't into it at all. I'm open to bizarre and stuff not in a wrestling ring, but maybe I just need to digest this one. Maybe it was the music in the background that killed it for me.
        To me the cinematics, music, camera angles & shots ect.. made it feel like a movie or some kind of film. This felt like something different overall and i think that's why i enjoyed it. However with this not being a traditional match i could see why people wouldn't enjoy it, kind of like Matt's deletion matches.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• The Official WWE Thread

God that was awful, you need a crowd for wrestlamania! Wwe can't do empty arenas as well as Aew, camera angles and lighting are way too much.wwe needs to tone that down

That taker match just saved the show, American bad ass baby!

Comment

• I heard there was a real backstage altercation between Goldberg and Vince McMahon.

Comment

• The Official WWE Thread

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              I heard there was a real backstage altercation between Goldberg and Vince McMahon.
              Probably because Vince wanted to "Montreal screwjob" him lol with that God damn awful match with braun

This is another error wwe make, by bringing back these old timers who are well past there sell by date
              Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 04-06-2020, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• I went to take a piss right before goldberg match I could hear his music playing walked to my kitchen to make a bowl of cereal time I walked back the match was over ,

the taker match it was great. Stole the show it was the most different thing wwe has ever done it felt amazing to watch only thing that I would have added was old school kane coming back in orginal mask and suit to take out the oc as a surprise. Was cool to see biker taker back would have been cool for the last 16/ years to rotate characters 10/10

Comment

• damn that was awful as a show as for the taker match it weren't awful but it was too out there for my liking
                  sigpic

Comment

• the best matches was the special matches taker cena and lesnar
                    Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• I hated the funhouse match it’s more like a movie than wrestling
                      sigpic

Comment

• I didn't understand the cena match but that was probably their motive nothing took place just crazy random stuff like a movie nobody one nobody lost hopefully the next time we see cena it will be the heel turn currently cena is in limbo where is here ,? He vanished

Comment

• The American badass makes his triumphant return after 17 years of absence ......... In the middle of a fucking worldwide pandemic .... to a fucking empty arena at the biggest PPV of the year in professional wrestling.

Smh ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                            The American badass makes his triumphant return after 17 years of absence ......... In the middle of a fucking worldwide pandemic .... to a fucking empty arena at the biggest PPV of the year in professional wrestling.

Smh ...
                            I popped a little when I saw it, imagine the pop of 90,000 people in a stadium seeing it lol

Comment

• glad the american bad ass/big evil is back, but other than that wrestlemania sucked the big one. I stayed up to watch live, i lasted an hour and turned it off. there's no energy without a crowd lol. brock losing was underwhelming. drew mcintyre does nothing for me personally.

Comment

• Someone in the wwe tested positive for the coronavirus, it wasn't a wrestler though. I'm guessing either someone on commentary or someone who does backstage interviews

WWE has its first case of coronavirus. The company confirmed that a WWE employee “has tested positive for COVID-19.” According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, the person is an on-screen talent, but n…

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X