This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
    During the first half of the rumble i was genuinely worried for Vince's mental state if he thought Brock doing all that was entertaining... Thankfully all that stopped with Drew. The rest of the match was good imo.

And i can't believe the camera switched when Edge hit his first spear back..
    Thought the same, but that slow build to Drew knocking him out and the crowd popping (and me too) was worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
      Thought the same, but that slow build to Drew knocking him out and the crowd popping (and me too) was worth it
      Absolutely. I got a little worried at the end as well when it came down to Drew and Roman. Knowing that Charlotte of all people won the women's rumble, I couldn't help but think Vince was gonna let Roman win as well

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• I was pissed ,att riddle went so quick
        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• One of the corniest shows i've ever seen.

Comment

• [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll

It's been announced that WrestleMania 36 (which is now a Two-Night Event) is scheduled to go ahead on April 4th & 5th. Guess where ?

An empty warehouse in the performance center. Vince's ego is too big for this world. Smh.

Comment

• The most recent raw was awful, wrestling you truly do need fans for the atmosphere. I would postpone wrestlemania till next year

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                  The most recent raw was awful, wrestling you truly do need fans for the atmosphere. I would postpone wrestlemania till next year
                  AEW just did no fans on Dynamite and it was a lot better than WWE's 2 offerings to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

It's been announced that WrestleMania 36 (which is now a Two-Night Event) is scheduled to go ahead on April 4th & 5th. Guess where ?

An empty warehouse in the performance center. Vince's ego is too big for this world. Smh.
                    I'm aware of Mania taking place at the performance center, but there are some rumors (not sure if they hold any weight) from dirt sheets that say Mania might be moved to Madison Square Garden on June 7th

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

I'm aware of Mania taking place at the performance center, but there are some rumors (not sure if they hold any weight) from dirt sheets that say Mania might be moved to Madison Square Garden on June 7th
                      They should just cancel all events moving forward. He's putting his own employees at risk with all that constant travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                        They should just cancel all events moving forward. He's putting his own employees at risk with all that constant travel.
                        I hope he's paying for them to stay near the performance center, or at least paying for private flights. Surely someone would eventually get sick with public flights. Also idk if this pertains to the wrestlers or just the people working at the office but wwe sent out emails telling people to stay home https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/03...o-coronavirus/

Comment

Also idk if this pertains to the wrestlers or just the people working at the office but wwe sent out emails telling people to stay home https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/03...o-coronavirus/
                          That's for the WWE Headquarters. They have a Human Resources & Financial Department. Wrestlers still treated like shit lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                            AEW just did no fans on Dynamite and it was a lot better than WWE's 2 offerings to date.

Comment

• as big of a WWE fan I am, I'm staying out of this thread
                              Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• Reigns pulled out main event - will not face goldberg
                                Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X