• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
    Wwe has been going down the shitter for a while

Randy orton will be the next signing for aew
    WWE can keep him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
      I can easily watch both shows, I'm a wrestling fan, not a WWE or AEW (or NJPW) fan.
      Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
      I think I'm taking a break from WWE. I just turned off Smackdown with 35 minutes left because I realized I tuned out for the previous hour. I'll stick with AEW and NWA for now until Wretstlemania season, and keep up with WWE via the news
      Okay ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
        WWE can keep him lol
        Randy just needs a change of scenery, he's a great worker. Id love a beef with Cody in aew

Start him off by destroying Dustin and mjf, even beat down ddp, then into cody

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          Okay ....
          The product is complete shit right now lol. I said I'll come back, I just need a break from Rusev being a cuck and geriatrics getting Saudi paydays

Comment

• hope rock comes back at wm 36

Comment

• R-Truth wearing a shirt of himself and 2pac tonight

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• bobby had his penis broken by lana

wheres mke and maria at the last 3 weeks ?? storyline drpping like a mfer

Comment

• Originally posted by jenny88 View Post
                  bobby had his penis broken by lana

wheres mke and maria at the last 3 weeks ?? storyline drpping like a mfer
                  Mikey old boy requested a release and was denied, so they're paying him to sit at home for now.

Comment

• CM Punk is back .... As an analyst.

Not Professional Wrestler.

Comment

• anybody here going to WM? i already bought a travel package with my friends 100$ says punk will do 1 match or maybe win the rumble and get his main event headline at WM

Comment

• Man what an episode of nxt tonight

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll

Comment

• i know it is a real photo but is that a real photo on the shirt?

Comment

• My favorite moment of the Royal Rumble and 2nd best was Drew McIntyre eliminating Brock Lesnar and winning the match. Seeing how Edge lasted till the very end of the match i was actually routing for him.

Maybe a surprise return with a surprise medical clearance to wrestle lol.

Comment

• During the first half of the rumble i was genuinely worried for Vince's mental state if he thought Brock doing all that was entertaining... Thankfully all that stopped with Drew. The rest of the match was good imo.

And i can't believe the camera switched when Edge hit his first spear back..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X