X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile in the WWE ...

Comment

• good friend of mine made his debut on nxt tonight, bronson reed. Massive potential, has dominated the australian scene for the past couple years

Comment

• Been awhile since i actually enjoyed a WWE segment. It's not as entertaining as Zack Gowen but still worth watching.

Comment

• Cant keep thinking about with Eddie and Ray and his son, I'm your papi lol

I'm actually pretty interested see Brock vs Velasquez when wwe signs him

Comment

• I dunno about you AEW fans but i think i'm sticking with WWE lol ....

Last edited by Hard2Kill; 10-05-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              I dunno about you AEW fans but i think i'm sticking with WWE lol ....

It was cool to see the rumors were true about Cain, hopefully he can destroy Brock. He's a good wrestler, I watched his AAA match.

And I can easily watch both shows, I'm a wrestling fan, not a WWE or AEW (or NJPW) fan.

Comment

• Cain vs Brock makes wwe remotely interesting again

Comment

• i want to see wrestlers not goofy looking mma dudes trying to wrestle. i am unimpressed with cain.
                  Only Troublesome 96 and Lil Homies mentions my name.

Comment

• Haha holy fuck, what a bullshit main event at Hell In A Cell.

Unfathomable how they ruined such a fresh character like The Fiend with that match.

Comment

• At least Becky vs Sasha was good...

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                        It was cool to see the rumors were true about Cain, hopefully he can destroy Brock.
                        WWE pretty much hinted that they signed Cain Velasquez since last year after uploading a video of him training in the performance center.

Comment

• WWE should stop doing these TERRIBLE brawl segments. Its like watching 2 tall overgrown nerds in middle school slow fight each other while girls in the background chanting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Absolutely nothing about it makes you amped up.

Comment

• I think I'm taking a break from WWE. I just turned off Smackdown with 35 minutes left because I realized I tuned out for the previous hour. I'll stick with AEW and NWA for now until Wretstlemania season, and keep up with WWE via the news

Comment

• I don't blame you

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Wwe has been going down the shitter for a while

Randy orton will be the next signing for aew

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X