This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
    I honestly thought they meant it be different as I thought the belt was 24/7 anyway so no need to wait for raw 3rd hour
    Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
    @adoutlaw is right, 3rd hour being different has nothing to do with the belt, unrelated things
    Well i guess this is the definition of ANYTIME ANYWHERE which makes the 3rd hour thing irrelevant lol.

Comment

• goldberg looked out on his feet after smacking his head on the ring post. did enjoy the match though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        goldberg looked out on his feet after smacking his head on the ring post. did enjoy the match though.
        #botchfest

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
          that tombstone you could see he dropped goldberg on his head lol

Comment

• Surely that match was a clean sweep for worse match of the year
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
              Surely that match was a clean sweep for worse match of the year
              Just imagine 10 years ago if this was a WrestleMania match. It would've been a totally different story.

Comment

• Stomping Grounds tonight, very underwhelming card on display. US title match with Samoa Joe (c) vs Ricochet could be match of the night here.

Comment

• [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                    [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Can't hear you, I'm face deep in that booty atm as we speak lol

Lacey Evans is a Hottie,love that whole southern belle gimmick as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                      [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Honestly the hottest DIVA in the WWE right now. Her presence alone simply makes the rest of the women on the roaster look like spoiled little schoolgirls that think they're pretty until they've met a REAL WOMAN

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                        Can't hear you, I'm face deep in that booty atm as we speak lol

Lacey Evans is a Hottie,love that whole southern belle gimmick as well
                        Alexa Bliss looks like a 15 year old cheerleader trying so hard to look sexy. I think its time for a new SIG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          Alexa Bliss looks like a 15 year old cheerleader trying so hard to look sexy. I think its time for a new SIG.
                          Hard2Kill don't start that blasphemy in here!
                          The new word, follow me, remember what my pops told me

Comment

• Reminded me of velvet sky's entrance in tna

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                              Reminded me of velvet sky's entrance in tna

Or Stacy Keibler

Comment

• think i need to go masturbate now, thanks guys.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X