This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf is that title LOL

i thought the hardcore title was coming back. the video WWE put on social media cut just before the boos after the unveiling. what are you doing mick???

Comment

• they said the 3rd hour from now on was going to be more RAW nothing changed but the lights LOL
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
        they said the 3rd hour from now on was going to be more RAW nothing changed but the lights LOL
        Not sure if you misunderstood or just being sarcastic. Every week on the 3rd hour of the show the 24/7 title will get defended anywhere. Meaning it could be in the Locker room, Parking Lot or Backstage.

It's equivalent to a Falls Count Anywhere/No Holds Barred kinda match. The opponent doesn't have to pin the champion inside a wrestling ring. The entire roaster can gang up on you at any moments notice.

The interesting thing is even a returning legend can pin you and become champion. You have a bounty on your head. There's no qualifications or number one contender. You gotta watch your back on a weekly basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          Not sure if you misunderstood or just being sarcastic. Every week on the 3rd hour of the show the 24/7 title will get defended anywhere. Meaning it could be in the Locker room, Parking Lot or Backstage.

It's equivalent to a Falls Count Anywhere/No Holds Barred kinda match. The opponent doesn't have to pin the champion inside a wrestling ring. The entire roaster can gang up on you at any moments notice.

The interesting thing is even a returning legend can pin you and become champion. You have a bounty on your head. There's no qualifications or number one contender. You gotta watch your back on a weekly basis.

I honestly thought they meant it be different as I thought the belt was 24/7 anyway so no need to wait for raw 3rd hour
          sigpic

Comment

• [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw is right, 3rd hour being different has nothing to do with the belt, unrelated things

Comment

• Idea is lame

Comment

• Cool for kids I guess. I loved the hardcore title as a kid, so im sure kids will enjoy this.
                Only Troublesome 96 and Lil Homies mentions my name.

Comment

• Comment

• [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Comment

• Love it. I like it when guys go against the boss. Wonder if he was actually given the okay or just said fuck it
                      Only Troublesome 96 and Lil Homies mentions my name.

Comment

• not kept up with raw, why is he in a wheel chair

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                          not kept up with raw, why is he in a wheel chair
                          It was this retarded "Electric Chair" segment where fans could ask anything they wanted and he could answer in a shoot style. Not sure if his mention of AEW was scripted, or why WWE debuted this retarded shit the Monday after an amazing AEW PPV lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince View Post
                            Wonder if he was actually given the okay or just said fuck it
                            I honestly believe that guys like Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins etc. They can deliberately go off-script just to piss off Vince and get fired. It wouldn't be a big deal to them because ... Well ....

They know AEW would welcome them with open arms anyway.

Comment

• Supposedly it wasn't off script but Vince forgot about putting it in there so he was still 'furious' when it happened.

Comment

• Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X