Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fuck did i just watch ??... Cartoon Fuckin Network ??... It doesn't get anymore PG than this. I can't wait till AEW get their shit together and smash Vince's stupid circus show.

Far as I'm concerned Bray Wyatt is dead. It's a damn shame.

Comment

• The guys did all that work to put on a great mitb match just for that finish?

It's like Vince wants people to go watch AEW

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
      First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• absolute car crash, thats how you take a bump

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          The guys did all that work to put on a great mitb match just for that finish?

Just watched it, great match ruined by the finish

Comment

The guys did all that work to put on a great mitb match just for that finish?

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
            Just watched it, great match ruined by the finish
            Bwahahahahaha the way Brock Lesnar laughed at the audience was priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              Bwahahahahaha the way Brock Lesnar laughed at the audience was priceless.
              Lol did you see him hit the camera crew with the ladder on his way down to the ring?

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Lol did you see him hit the camera crew with the ladder on his way down to the ring?
                It looked like it was on purpose, not an accident. Did you notice Randy Ortons reaction as he was looking at Brock raise his hand in victory lol ?

Comment

It looked like it was on purpose, not an accident. Did you notice Randy Ortons reaction as he was looking at Brock raise his hand in victory lol ?
                  Apparently no one involved in the match knew Brock was gonna be in the match

Comment

Apparently no one involved in the match knew Brock was gonna be in the match

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...l-right-before
                    LOL Brock's easiest job in the world with a huge paycheck.

Comment

• I haven't been this excited to watch RAW LIVE right after a PPV since a few years back probably. I gotta see what happens next. Raw is 1 hour away lol.

Comment

I haven't been this excited to watch RAW LIVE right after a PPV since a few years back probably. I gotta see what happens next. Raw is 1 hour away lol.
                        I'm curious about the new title being unveiled. Watching a live stream instead of waiting for a torrent tonight lol

Comment

• When Foley got out the car with it i thought i saw the strap being green, so ima throw a random guess out and say its something to do with the saudi shows

Comment

When Foley got out the car with it i thought i saw the strap being green, so ima throw a random guess out and say its something to do with the saudi shows
                            Apparently not Saudi related, apparently not a Legends belt (to be defended on Saudi show)

Who the fuck knows, but WWE is pissing me off a bit. I'll probably be AEW exclusive when their TV starts

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                              I'll probably be AEW exclusive when their TV starts
                              A new era has begun ..

Comment

A new era has begun ..
                                At a time when WWE should be pulling out all the stops and giving us the best possible product, we get shit like the 24/7 title. I think about half the audience gave an audible laugh when Foley pulled that out

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X