Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if Taker and Cena are going to have surprise matches this year since neither of them were mentioned leading up to mania

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Aew Aew Aew!

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        Aew Aew Aew!
        I'm really anticipating this promotion. I watch their YouTube and Instagram stuff so I'm keeping an eye on it. I hope we hear about a TV deal soon.

Comment

• nxt takeover was great last night

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
          First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

Aew Aew Aew!

Comment

• not going to lie, seeing carmela makes me wanna contact my ex shucky ducky quack quack

would love to bronco bust alexa bliss, something awfully goddamn sexy about her
              Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 04-08-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

not going to lie, seeing carmela makes me wanna contact my ex shucky ducky quack quack

would love to bronco bust alexa bliss, something awfully goddamn sexy about her
                Carmella makes me pee pee feel funny.

Mania had all the results I wanted, and the doctor of thuganomics was a decent surprise, but I like Elias so I hope he pulls through the burial.

Comment

• I was hoping they were gonna switch Corbin for Undertaker in Kurt Angles match. Something along the lines of Kurt making his entrance first and when Corbins music plays he doesn't come out, and they cut to a camera backstage showing Corbin laying on the ground and then Takers music hits.

Comment

• i just noticed that batista botch walking through the ropes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                      I was hoping they were gonna switch Corbin for Undertaker in Kurt Angles match. Something along the lines of Kurt making his entrance first and when Corbins music plays he doesn't come out, and they cut to a camera backstage showing Corbin laying on the ground and then Takers music hits.
                      What's up with the wild imagination ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                        Mania had all the results I wanted.
                        I just hope Lesnar goes back to UFC soon as possible. What surprised me the most was that his match was the 1st one. When's the last time that happened to him ?

Probably 2002 when he was a Smackdown Rookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          What's up with the wild imagination ?
                          1. I would have preferred anyone else other than Corbin, and 2. i just wanted to see The Undertaker at mania

Comment

• Comment

• I took a while off from wrestling before the Royal Rumble this year, and noticed that in that 6 months to a year I was off (don't recall when I started), it seems all of the women started pumping their lips (it looks hideous to me). When exactly did that become a beauty standard in wrestling? Dana Brooks look the worst last night on RAW, looks like her left side is uneven.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                                1. I would have preferred anyone else other than Corbin, and 2. i just wanted to see The Undertaker at mania
                                Well you get this instead.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X