This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was upset by this, i wanted to see braun cash in

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• not kept up with it for a while, absolutely dreadful viewing this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        not kept up with it for a while, absolutely dreadful viewing this day and age.
        I agree the show is fulla shit. I only pay attention when something specific happens that catches my attention. Trish Stratus made a comeback recently. She's aged horribly. Take a look at this.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone noticed but they now officially introduced a female as part of the commentary team. Renee Young is WACK AS FUCK !!

Her commentating made me yawn. WWE is just getting worse and worse by the year. Listen to her boring commentating here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            Don't know if anyone noticed but they now officially introduced a female as part of the commentary team. Renee Young is WACK AS FUCK !!

Her commentating made me yawn. WWE is just getting worse and worse by the year. Listen to her boring commentating here.

Renee Young is just filling in for Coachman while he is filming stuff for the golf channel.

Also, i wonder if Taker is finally done and wants Shawn to retire him at mania

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
              Renee Young is just filling in for Coachman while he is filming stuff for the golf channel.

Also, i wonder if Taker is finally done and wants Shawn to retire him at mania
              This minute and a half interview is better than today's entire programming. Especially the Jerry & J.R. commentating.

Comment

• Elias had the crowd loudly booing at him for a solid 10 minutes tonight, REAL HEAT. it was easily the best segment of the night

Comment

• I haven't been watching lately but still kinda following what's going on, the show's just been so awful lately it's hard for me to even care lol..

Did see a 1 minute clip of that Elias segment lol, looked pretty good and from what I heard on twitter it was insane with the crowd reaction. Gonna try to watch the full segment of that if I can find it without skipping through the whole show to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                    Elias had the crowd loudly booing at him for a solid 10 minutes tonight, REAL HEAT. it was easily the best segment of the night
                    I'm sure John Cena & Roman Reigns received longer boos than that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                      I'm sure John Cena & Roman Reigns received longer boos than that lol.
                      maybe, but not at this magnitude lol

Comment

• Aew! Aew! Aew!

Comment

• legendary scott steiner math

and if you didnt understand it

~ Senõr Joe the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at sacrifice

Comment

• toni storm nude leak, ohhhhhhhhhh happy days!!! photo/video below arent the nude ones, you can easily find them online

Comment

• PAWG!

Comment

• [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=1052]Esoteric

This is what happens when WWE have a consistent 2 million view rating. Surprised the major network cables haven't pulled the plug on their declining asses. What a fucking disgrace.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X