This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official WWE Thread

Did anyone see mela in the white pants from smackdown last night? Omppphhh[emoji533][emoji533][emoji533]
    Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 05-16-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kon View Post
      Can't see WWE putting a loss on Ronda's record right off the bat, so I doubt that happens..but also not sure she'll win the title either although she may.
      This brings me back to when Brock Lesnar lost to John Cena for the WWE championship after making his return in 2012. His 1st match in 8 years and he lost. I remember being super upset about it.

Any hardcore Ronda fans watching WWE will probably feel the same by her losing her 1st title shot.

Comment

• Hilarious

Comment

• [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

What the fuck ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
            [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

What the fuck ...

LMFAO this shit is pure garbage.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
            First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
              LMFAO this shit is pure garbage.
              Just incase it got overlooked ... 2Pac reference at 4:16 lol

Comment

Just incase it got overlooked ... 2Pac reference at 4:16 lol
                yeah i noticed it a couple days ago, i still laugh at the "grippin my consensual penis" part lmao

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Watched just like 15 secs of the video now just to see what the Pac reference was that hard2kill mentioned lol, and wow even those 15 secs were painful.

Enzo is so awkward, I didn't even like him near the end of his WWE run really, I did think he was kinda fun and exciting at first though.

Comment

• Lol what a dick

Still think he has potential to be a great mouthpiece for someone, dude cuts a good promo

Comment

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

What the fuck ...

No, no ,no ,no, NOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kon View Post
                        Watched just like 15 secs of the video now just to see what the Pac reference was that hard2kill mentioned lol, and wow even those 15 secs were painful.

Enzo is so awkward, I didn't even like him near the end of his WWE run really, I did think he was kinda fun and exciting at first though.
                        Entertainment's hottest free agent !!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                          yeah i noticed it a couple days ago, i still laugh at the "grippin my consensual penis" part lmao
                          [MENTION=15246]Kon Actually the 2Pac references start at 4:08 not 4:16 my bad lol. Just incase anyone's interested.

Comment

• This was awesome. It's pretty much confirmed that Brock Lesnar is going back to UFC like finally.

Comment

This was awesome. It's pretty much confirmed that Brock Lesnar is going back to UFC like finally.

lol them interviews were like a raw opening segment
                              sigpic

Comment

• I've been watching Raw occasionally but only highlights from their official WWE YouTube channel. Never the full show.

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll Thought this was an awesome moment:

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X