X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Comment

• Did you guys hear about fans leaving during the Backlash main event ?

This is awesome. I hope this kinda thing becomes a trend. Fans online always protest against how shitty the product is. It's about time fans start taking it to the next level. They should stop going to their shows period !!
      Last edited by Hard2Kill; 05-10-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Did you guys hear about fans leaving during the Backlash main event ?

This is awesome. I hope this kinda thing becomes a trend. Fans online always protest against how shitty the product is. It's about time fans start taking it to the next level. They should stop going to their shows period !!
        Yeah i remember watching the match and the camera cut to the crowd at the end of it and people were getting up to leave. I think the fans were tired of Booman Lames and his boring matches, and that match was a snooze fest

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
        First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
          Yeah i remember watching the match and the camera cut to the crowd at the end of it and people were getting up to leave. I think the fans were tired of Booman Lames and his boring matches, and that match was a snooze fest
          As a matter of fact, the entire PPV is being criticized for being the worst show of the year in 2018 so far. I haven't watched the PPV and totally forgot about Backlash anyway lol until i happen to stumble upon controversy as usual.

Comment

• [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

The good old days. One of the best Raw Intros ever. This is how you open a show !!!

Comment

As a matter of fact, the entire PPV is being criticized for being the worst show of the year in 2018 so far. I haven't watched the PPV and totally forgot about Backlash anyway lol until i happen to stumble upon controversy as usual.
              I agree lol it's been the worst ppv in a while, the miz & seth rollins match was the only good match imo. And the Elias segment was the 2nd best thing of the show

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• trish still looks amazing today

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                  trish still looks amazing today
                  So who's the hottest today ?

You're Ex girlfriend Carmella or Alexa Bliss ?

Comment

So who's the hottest today ?

You're Ex girlfriend Carmella or Alexa Bliss ?

the goddess

although this one is giving her a run for her money

Comment

• Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                      the goddess

Yep. Prefer Alexis over this other gal.

Comment

• [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll

Zero buildup. No feud. No nothing. On top of that, it's her 1st shot at the women's title. Just smile at your opponents face, kindly offer a shot at the title, then it's hugs and kisses right after that. Let's be BFF's after this and hang out.

The creative team is pretty much extinct. Vince McMahon must be on some real hard drugs to be approving this kinda bullshit. Pisses me off how vastly different & entertaining WWE used to be compared to today's garbage.

Comment

• [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill IMO they are doing this because they don't want her to miss the next ppv, and they don't want her in the mitb match either. But they still want her to be a main attraction of some sort, so basically for the money lol. I'm not looking forward to it tho

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                            [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill IMO they are doing this because they don't want her to miss the next ppv, and they don't want her in the mitb match either. But they still want her to be a main attraction of some sort, so basically for the money lol. I'm not looking forward to it tho
                            I don't have a problem with this match being made. It's just the way it's being handled from a creative standpoint. It's absolute horse shit. How could they let this fly without any animosity ?

This is rubbish.

Comment

• What do you guys think the result of that match is?

I see a couple possibilities, maybe Natayla comes down to 'help' Ronda or be in her corner and then accidentally costs her the match, eventually setting up a Natalya heel turn and Ronda vs. her at Summerslam..This is what I thought originally was gonna be Ronda's 1st singles match before they dropped this Nia news on us today.

Another possibility I thought could happen at first was Charlotte winning MITB and then cashing in on Ronda after she wins, that way Ronda could talk about having a 'taste of the title' and all that and wanting more, Charlotte would be the heel in this feud for their potential match at WM next year. But I don't think is too likely anymore cuz even after a long match, I don't think WWE would let Ronda look 'weak' by instantly getting beat in a cash in attempt..

I honestly don't know how this one's gonna go, maybe someone interferes, beats up Ronda and causes Ronda to win by DQ..Can't see WWE putting a loss on Ronda's record right off the bat, so I doubt that happens..but also not sure she'll win the title either although she may.

Comment

• I think mickie james or the riott squad is gonna cost her the match

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X