This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another boring brock match, but he busted open roman the hard way lol

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Holy shit holy shit holy shit is all i can say!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• first half of the show was good, second half was weak. sad alexa bliss lost and carmela didnt cash in

Comment

• WTFFFFFF

Brock Lesnar extended his WWE contract ?

Whatever the case YAY fuck Roman.

Comment

• Was reading Rumors today that Bobby Lashley is making a return and will Lesnar's next opponent. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              Was reading Rumors today that Bobby Lashley is making a return and will Lesnar's next opponent. Fingers crossed.
              I heard that rumor as well but wwe announced that at the "greatest royal rumble" brock will face roman in a steal cage match for the belt

Brock Lesnar has re-signed with WWE and will face Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage Match at the Greatest Royal Rumble event this Friday.

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
              First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                I heard that rumor as well but wwe announced that at the "greatest royal rumble" brock will face roman in a steal cage match for the belt

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article...t-royal-rumble
                that's smart, there's no way roman is ever pinning brock so climbing out of the cage is the only way to do it. i still want brock to win.

Comment

• [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

Comment

• I watched Mania, but it didn't make me come back to wrestling yet lol.

Comment

[MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=691]MarkyMark

i'd stopped watching wwe in 2004 so i completely missed this guy, but he looks a fucking beast.

Comment

• [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest Your Ex-GF is now ...

Comment

[MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest Your Ex-GF is now ...

man that long haired freak and green shirted fuck are at every show in the same seats.

Comment

[MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest Your Ex-GF is now ...

Alas the one that got away

She even used to squeal like her lol, how i miss her psychotic ass lol
                            Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 04-12-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Breaking News: Bruno Sammartino R.I.P dies at age 82.

Meanwhile ...

John Cena & Nikki Bella split.

Comment

• BRAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

titus o'neil was the highlight of the night!!! i was in tears.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X