This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't believe they did mickie like that

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
    First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• Roman with the predictable win and with a predictable WrestleMania result as Brock Lesnar is prepared to depart WWE to make his triumphant return in UFC. We are looking at the NEW universal champion Roman Stains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
        Roman with the predictable win and with a predictable WrestleMania result as Brock Lesnar is prepared to depart WWE to make his triumphant return in UFC. We are looking at the NEW universal champion Roman Stains.

i only know/knew the outcome of the male chamber match, not watched the show yet. but i fucking hate reigns. such a boring character. do they think people will actually cheer when he pins lesnar??? this guy surely can't be main eventing mania for the next 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          do they think people will actually cheer when he pins lesnar??? this guy surely can't be main eventing mania for the next 10 years.
          They will force Roman Reigns down our throats same way they did with Cena. The people that used to shit on Cena (myself included) are already starting to miss Cena and would rather have him main event lmao.

It's a classic case of pick your favorite poison.

Comment

• I'm convinced reigns will turn heel tonight
            sigpic

Comment

• I don't think it matters if he turns heel or not. The crowd are gonna boo him regardless lol.

Comment

• [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

WrestleMania is upon us. Dana White confirmed Brock is going back to UFC just a few days ago. We all know what that means. Roman wins lol. Which match are you looking forward to the most ?

Comment

• [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill A potential American Badass return. Also I hope wwe throws a curve ball and have brock win, then quit right there leaving the title vacant. But the match i'm looking forward to is Miz vs Rollins vs Balor

Hello, this is Tupac, the person that you are trying to destroy with this bullshit you writing.
                  First of all, I have no problem with handicap people. Before you print some shit like this, you should check with me. Asshole.

Comment

• [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill aj vs nakamura for sure
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                      [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill A potential American Badass return.
                      Same here. If he returns with my favorite gimmick then please let that be the main event. Not Roman Reigns !!!

Comment

• I'm actually looking forward to my lookalike ex gf Carmella finallly cashing in her mitb case lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=15569]FreeEmAll [MENTION=691]MarkyMark [MENTION=1052]Esoteric [MENTION=6394]BayAreasFinest

WrestleMania is upon us. Dana White confirmed Brock is going back to UFC just a few days ago. We all know what that means. Roman wins lol. Which match are you looking forward to the most ?
                          hopefully the big evil is coming back or american bad ass. it looks bad for brock being beaten before going back to the UFC. maybe WWE will surprise us and have brock win. maybe brock will stay with WWE and UFC too. just don't want that faggit roman to win.

daniel bryan!!!!!!!!! looking forward to that too. HHH KA RR and SM oh shittttttt. i have a couple of friends coming over to watch with me. i bought a bottle of JD for this shit. i am gonna be spitting my JD at the TV when roman wins like HHH.

Comment

• anybody watch nxt takeover they may have stole the weekend again
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeEmAll View Post
                              [MENTION=915]Hard2Kill But the match i'm looking forward to is Miz vs Rollins vs Balor
                              what a match

Comment

• short match but thats the best taker has looked in years

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X