Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam i don't want triple h to leave let's hope that he ends the deadman's streak which i doubt

Comment

The best part of the show was HHH and Undertakers appearance, other then that, the show was mediocre.

Comment

the show was really bad. I wish it would be like back in the day, sick of this watered down cookie cutter bullshit, at least its not tna, lol.

Comment

If ya smell what the Rock is cookin! Never watched wrestling these days (stopped after old school Stone Cold and The Rock left). Excited. Seriously, this guy is amazing.
          Only the Strong Survive

Comment

John Cena dissed him pretty bad though, they will probably go back and forth until wrestlemania. There is talk they might have a match at summerslam or next year's mania which is in miami.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
              John Cena dissed him pretty bad though, they will probably go back and forth until wrestlemania. There is talk they might have a match at summerslam or next year's mania which is in miami.

i agree... cena got him good... a lot better then i expected...

btw... KEVIN NASH has signed a 5 year deal with the WWE... in case it hasent been posted yet...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG PAPA View Post
                i agree... cena got him good... a lot better then i expected...

btw... KEVIN NASH has signed a 5 year deal with the WWE... in case it hasent been posted yet...
                A 5-years "Legends" deal, meaning he probably won't be a heavy regular in the ring, and probably only do the occasional storyline.

Comment

he looked so winded at the rumble, he was hanging on the ropes like they were crutches, lol.

Off topic but since this is the "official" wwe thread...

Wish they would bring back the papa shango character, that guy was motherfucken creepy, lol.

Fast forward to 7:14 !

Last edited by baba; 02-25-2011, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                    he looked so winded at the rumble, he was hanging on the ropes like they were crutches, lol.

Off topic but since this is the "official" wwe thread...

Wish they would bring back the papa shango character, that guy was motherfucken creepy, lol.

Fast forward to 4:02 !

We can all wish for old gimmicks we loved, but they are never the same when brought back or used with a different wrestler, whether it's the same name or a similar concept, like Boogyman was with Shango. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles...%28wrestler%29

he's retired, so no coming back lol. Plus he's too old to get back into it.

Comment

WWE officials are building towards a feud between Sheamus and United States Champion Daniel Bryan. They are expected to have a match for the title at WrestleMania 27.

----------------------------------------

For what it's worth, most sources within WWE do not see a match between The Rock and John Cena happening anytime soon, or a match between Rock and The Miz. There's speculation that Cena and Rock may be building towards something for WrestleMania 28 in 2012 but that's not confirmed.

- Triple H and The Undertaker are the ones putting together their current program for WrestleMania 27, with minimal input from WWE creative.

Taker was originally scheduled to face Wade Barrett and Triple H was set to face Sheamus at WrestleMania but the two got together and realized that WrestleMania 27 had no special match. As WWE's two most power political forces, they felt they could take control of their own angle without much in the way of outside influence.

Shawn Michaels is still expected to be introduced into the storyline and have a role at WrestleMania, possibly as a referee or an enforcer. The idea behind the storyline is that Triple H is going at Taker for revenge after Taker ended his best friend's career.

Comment

good to know the rock is back! my favourite wrestler of all time!

Comment

yep ^^ i smell it
                          sigpic

Comment

TNA was advertising their most shocking moment of the year for the end of Thursday night's iMPACT. The "Shocker" ended up being a "3-3-11" vignette for the return of Sting, an obvious knock at WWE and their "2-21-11" vignettes. It's interesting that TNA is trying to take a jab at WWE for possibly failing to deliver on Sting, when WWE never intended for the "2-21-11" promos to be for Sting's debut.

Bit of Competition and bitchiness going on here me thinks.....

Comment

tna is a fail imo
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah tna is pathetic. They made a mistake when they brought in bischoff, russo and hogan! I dont know why everyone loves sting, highly overrated imo. Also, isnt he 52 years old...what more can he do in the ring anyway?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X