This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krokro View Post
    I'd love to be interviewed even though i dont have as much posts and all but it could be fun.
    Originally posted by Scream View Post
    I don't mind being interviewed. I haven't been active lately because I've been moving house, but I'm up for this
    I recently completed Bayareasfinest and Throwed interviews which are live now! if either of you would like to arrange an interview for tonight in a few hrs i am free it took roughly 3 hrs for each interview so please make sure you have enough free time available so we can get it completed.That being said send me a msg if you would like to arrange a time and which messagner you prefer aim or msn thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      I recently completed Bayareasfinest and Throwed interviews which are live now! if either of you would like to arrange an interview for tonight in a few hrs i am free it took roughly 3 hrs for each interview so please make sure you have enough free time available so we can get it completed.That being said send me a msg if you would like to arrange a time and which messagner you prefer aim or msn thanks!
      Its a bit hard for me with no broadband because I've moved home. But when I get time free in work (which has internet) I'll hit you up.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
        Its a bit hard for me with no broadband because I've moved home. But when I get time free in work (which has internet) I'll hit you up.
        Np no rush at all whenever you like!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          what's the latest with these interviews?
          Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brad View Post
            I would like to do one of these, think it would be pretty damn cool.
            Best way for me to do it through would be AIM, get with me about when if you could, perfer to do it on a day off from work!
            Happy New Years

As for recommending someone in particular to conduct the interview, id like Papaveli but if thats not possible it doesnt really mater.

Originally posted by Still I Rise View Post
            what's the latest with these interviews?
            Update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
              So this is my official signup for an interview.
              Did this actually happen lol ?

Now i'm compelled to hear it just as much as a pac unheard.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
                Update?
                there is no update - this was some 2 years ago..
                Legacy member - Makaveli Forever.com, 2Pacforum.com, Notorious-Makaveli.com, 2Pac-forum.com, Bomb1st.com

Comment

• Really curious about this too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thdayz View Post
                    Update?
                    If I recall, I was interviewed by @papaveli back in 2011. Hard to believe I've been here that long. Good summer that July of '11 was. Discovered the Pac forums.
                    Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X