Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda Collection & Skyward Sword is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelda Collection & Skyward Sword is here!

[MENTION=1]Webmaster [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=458]Big Exodus [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

Skyward Sword showed up early, cant wait to play it. I really hope it lives up to the hype. Thought id just show it off and a couple of my other Zelda games

Last edited by mat_turbo; 04-13-2012, 03:40 PM.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
    [MENTION=1]Webmaster [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=458]Big Exodus [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

Skyward Sword showed up early, cant wait to play it. I really hope it lives up to the hype. Thought id just show it off and a couple of my other Zelda games

Some Zelda Games

Some Sealed Zelda Games

Skyward Sword!

omg seriously love the collection. have fun with skyward sword, let me know what you think. ill have mine in t - minus 2 days

nice you bought 3 copies too of ss. im considering doing the same. i want a factory sealed copy with the golden controller and a factory sealed of the regular game, but need one to open as well. might just get one of each, leave it sealed and download the game lol. i dont consider that cheating since i will have bought two copies

Comment

Id just get one of each tbh, the only thing keeping the wii controller version sealed is some clear sticky tabs (the regular game is inside unsealed too). Havent even had time to play yet either but ima find some later . This game is gonna take some dedication not just something I can jump in and out of.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

nice little collection
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Id just get one of each tbh, the only thing keeping the wii controller version sealed is some clear sticky tabs (the regular game is inside unsealed too). Havent even had time to play yet either but ima find some later . This game is gonna take some dedication not just something I can jump in and out of.
          Can you also get a golden Nunchuk?
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
            Can you also get a golden Nunchuk?
            unfortunately no. one of those goofy things about nintendo i could never understand. they sell the wiimote in blue black white gold and a few other colors, but the classic controller and nunchuck you can only get in the default black or white unless you go with a 3rd party brand. you can actually get a golden classic controller with the goldeneye game (or on ebay buy itself like i did) but other than that your stuck with black or white.

the black looks really nice though

Comment

about 2 hours into skyward sword [MENTION=580]mat_turbo. so far its pretty good. alot of cut scenes but thats normal for the beginning. hopefully those will let off soon

Comment

[MENTION=1]Webmaster yep ive just started the first dungeon, the beginning was a bit slow for me and the flying thing is a bit meh but once it got going I started really enjoing it. Lots to explore, got that zelda feel and miles better than twighlight princess, that game lost me faith in the Zelda series but its returning.

edit: oh one little niggle, the graphics are really sucky imo almost like a water painting in the distance and lots of jaggys but oh well, graphics dont make the game.
                Last edited by mat_turbo; 11-20-2011, 04:39 PM.
                My Current PC

Comment

[MENTION=1]Webmaster yep ive just started the first dungeon, the beginning was a bit slow for me and the flying thing is a bit meh but once it got going I started really enjoing it. Lots to explore, got that zelda feel and miles better than twighlight princess, that game lost me faith in the Zelda series but its returning.

edit: oh one little niggle, the graphics are really sucky imo almost like a water painting in the distance and lots of jaggys but oh well, graphics dont make the game.
                  twilight princess almost what?!?! lol. i thought TP was fukin amazing dude. the darker tone of the game made it fantastic for me. the wolf stuff was garbage at first, but it grew on me to the point i could tolerate it, and it was actually kinda fun to run around as a wolf a little bit, although howling to sing was stupid. still the game was like a darker toned ocarina of time. the "ghost town" thing was really cool too, like the old school kakariko village long since forgotten kinda thing. personally i thought TP was just as good as ocarina, and almost as good as link to the past.

i agree on the graphics thing. i hated on wind waker at first, but it really grew on me, so maybe this one will too. i understand what they are going for with the mosaic painting kinda look, and it works a little bit, but then in some of the cut scenes with zelda and other characters, it just looks corny

Comment

It is the wolf thing that got me in TP but to each their own, maybe Ill go back one day and try to get stuck in
                    My Current PC

Comment

It is the wolf thing that got me in TP but to each their own, maybe Ill go back one day and try to get stuck in
                      you should. once you get over the wolf thing, the game is fantastic.

anyways, how far are you in SS? i finished the first dungeon and then spent a few hours going around skyloft seeing side quests and games I could do. I think I have done just about all I can do for now in skyloft so heading off to the red pillar next time i play. 4 heart pieces, 3 goddess cubes and their chests, and 15 gratitude crystals so far. 3 bottles already too and 3 pouch expansions so far i think

Comment

i get it for christmas cant wait i wanted it sooner but i gotta leave em something to get me
                        sigpic

Comment

i dont like the motion controls but other than that the game is awesome
                          the whole game is like a dungeon..
                          overworld could be better tho
                          finished it within 2 weeks ... (it was leaked early on the net... not playing full time ofc)

Comment

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
                            you should. once you get over the wolf thing, the game is fantastic.

anyways, how far are you in SS? i finished the first dungeon and then spent a few hours going around skyloft seeing side quests and games I could do. I think I have done just about all I can do for now in skyloft so heading off to the red pillar next time i play. 4 heart pieces, 3 goddess cubes and their chests, and 15 gratitude crystals so far. 3 bottles already too and 3 pouch expansions so far i think

Just slightly ahead of you then, Im about to start the second dungeon. Oh and Ive got about 10 cubes (there are a shitload on the way to the second dungeon along with some other goodies) Im trying to get everything possible and take my time like you. Loving the game anyway although the motion controls give me hassle some times like when you have to raise your sword and the spinny eye things.
                            My Current PC

Comment

Nice man, great collection.

Personally I only liked the Super Nintendo and ocarina of times games. The newer games were not that good in my opinion.

I really dont like the new game, and dont want to play zelda while swinging with a Wii mote lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X