Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda Collection & Skyward Sword is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
    [MENTION=1]Webmaster you have them sealed really, I guess at that time I was to young to worry about keeping shit I just wanted to play (not to mention a sealed OOT EU version goes for about £200 now or $300+) and theres a few steelbooks in the UK for buy it now so dont worry
    yea ill get up some pictures of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
      yea ill get up some pictures of them.

GTFO!

Comment

Ahhh man Zelda! So much fun times, it makes me wanna get myself a 3ds and play the ones Ive been in love with in the Gamecube, like Majoras Mask and Wind Waker. Thanks for this thread lol

Comment

the new zelda is ruined by that wii controller. wii modes makes me raging lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
            the new zelda is ruined by that wii controller. wii modes makes me raging lol.
            Go hate somewhere else lol. I felt the same way until a few hours into the game. After that, besides a few minor things, the controls really aint bad. The sword swinging is accurrate and works really well. Boss battles were very fun because of it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

didnt want to get these out of the fire/water/nuclear proof safe (literally lol) so i dug around my imageshack account for pics i took from my old apartment before. and yes no need to point out the scratch/tear in ocarina of time front. the long scratch is just on the shrink wrap. the tear on the top of the box is there though, and i dont want to talk about how it happened still makes me angry to this day

[MENTION=580]mat_turbo [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=206]Dj Dant [MENTION=458]Big Exodus

Comment

nice
                you sent me some pics via AIM
                so many items to collect, I need some more jobs, lol
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

nice things josh i need to step up my collection lol
                  sigpic

Comment

More pics of my collection in first post if youre interested

[MENTION=1083]adoutlaw [MENTION=1]007 [MENTION=458]Big Exodus [MENTION=7582]Thug Life [MENTION=856]LarsVerb
                    My Current PC
                    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

amazing collection [MENTION=580]mat_turbo. :jealous:

Comment

really nice adds and a nice collection
                        you should keep all Zelda games sealed because it's a popular game series which will be worth much $$$ in some years

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                          really nice adds and a nice collection
                          you should keep all Zelda games sealed because it's a popular game series which will be worth much $$$ in some years
                          Yea I will, 90% is sealed which is good and even the lttp and minish cap are making around £100 and they aint even that old
                          I cant find my n64 zeldas though I wish I had them badboys sealed.
                          My Current PC
                          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Wow thats really amazing. Pretty awesome!

Comment

[MENTION=1]root [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=458]Big Exodus [MENTION=7582]Simon [MENTION=1083]adoutlaw

A few more itmes for the Zelda Collection
                              2 Mint copies of OOT, Mint MM, Sealed GC Twighlight Princess, WW Limited Edition

Also a vgc of links awakening from 1993 if it wasnt for the little crease at the top it would be mint

Last edited by mat_turbo; 05-26-2012, 10:16 AM.
                              My Current PC

Comment

nice additions

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X