Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda Collection & Skyward Sword is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really should give the newer ones a chance, once you get over the controls you will love it. (theres not that much swinging about anyway ) Only New zelda I didnt really like was Twighlight Princess and the ds ones. OOT and MM still the best Zeldas ever links awakening and link to the past close second.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
      Just slightly ahead of you then, Im about to start the second dungeon. Oh and Ive got about 10 cubes (there are a shitload on the way to the second dungeon along with some other goodies) Im trying to get everything possible and take my time like you. Loving the game anyway although the motion controls give me hassle some times like when you have to raise your sword and the spinny eye things.
      yea agreed on the motion controls. the fight with agriham or whatever his name was in dungeon 1 took alot longer than it should have because of the stupid controls. the idiot would just sit there and hold my sword every time i swung at him for like 20 minutes lol. he wouldnt attack, just sit there with his hand raised holding my sword. i am starting to get used to the controls while flying but i still feel like they could have done it ALOT better. for some reason its like ridiculously hard for me to master getting off the damn bird at the right spot or gaining alot of speed

Comment

silly question but can the normal pad control be used with this zelda?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adoutlaw View Post
          silly question but can the normal pad control be used with this zelda?
          No unfortunately. Its not as bad as you think but it does honestly get a bit annoying not being able to just push a button to swing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk

Comment

it's annoying how sometimes it doesnt respond or there seem to be a little bit of lag...
            or the controller just going out of sync in that important boss fight...... ...
            why was the first boss in the first dungeon harder than the other bosses? that doesn't make sense.. lol
            especially the final boss is easy as hell
            i see u guys still playin the game so i wont write any spoilers, jz sayin..

Comment

[MENTION=580]mat_turbo

forgot to tell you, i 100% completed the game on normal mode on december 30th.

All 5 Empty Bottles obtained.
              All 24 Heart Pieces obtained.
              All 27 Goddess Cubes activated and their Chests opened.
              All 80 Gratitude Crystals obtained.
              All 10 Medals obtained. (2 Life, 2 Heart, 2 Rupee, 1 Treasure, 1 Bug, 1 Potion, 1 Cursed)
              All 3 Extra Wallets purchased.
              All 3 Adventure Pouch additions bought and the 1 found in a Goddess Chest.
              All Dowsing options available. (Treasure, Rupees, Hearts, Goddess Cubes, Gratitude Crystals, Main Quest, Side Quest, Free Look)
              All Goddess Walls activated.
              All Gossip Stones activated.
              Hylian Shield obtained.
              Obtaining each treasure at least once (plus amount required to upgrade everything)
              Obtaining each bug at least once (plus amount required to buy all potions and upgrade them fully)
              Wooden Shield Upgraded to Banded Shield and then Braced Shield.
              Iron Shield Upgraded to Reinforced Shield and then Fortified Shield.
              Sacred Shield Upgraded to Divine Shield and then to Goddess Shield.
              Bow Upgraded to Iron Bow and then Sacred Bow.
              Small Quiver obtained and then upgraded to Medium Quiver and then Large Quiver.
              Slingshot Upgraded to Scattershot.
              Small Seed Satchel obtained/bought and upgraded to Medium Seed Satchel and then Large Seed Satchel.
              Small Bomb Bag obtained/bought and upgraded to Medium Bomb Bag and then Large Bomb Bag.
              Beetle Upgraded to Hook Beetle and then Quick Beetle, and finally Tough Beetle.
              Bug Net Upgraded to Big Bug Net

how far have you gotten?

Comment

Nice job, im still making my way through, im upto the ship part, just collected the map. Ive done alot of side quests, collectables too, but im weining this game for everything its got Did you use help because if not thats rediculous.
                I got a real nice Steelbook for the game too ill upload pics later.
                My Current PC
                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Nice job, im still making my way through, im upto the ship part, just collected the map. Ive done alot of side quests, collectables too, but im weining this game for everything its got Did you use help because if not thats rediculous.
                  I got a real nice Steelbook for the game too ill upload pics later.
                  no help, i refuse to use guide books on zelda games. after you beat the game it shows you how long you played (no death count though). i clocked in at just over 87 hours lol

Comment

My Current PC

Comment

nice, i ended up getting the bundle, and left it factory sealed, and then a real single copy of the game to play.

Comment

there is also another steelbook release...future shop exclusive
                        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                        Vinyls: 60
                        Cassettes: 110
                        CDs: 216

Comment

Fail you don't even have the Nes, Snes & N64 Zeldas that's not a collection!

Haha just giving you a hard time

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Dant View Post
                            Fail you don't even have the Nes, Snes & N64 Zeldas that's not a collection!

Haha just giving you a hard time

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
                            I do just not sealed and [MENTION=458]Big Exodus Ive got my eye on the US/Canada Steelbook too
                            My Current PC

Comment

that steelbook looks pretty good. might have a little bidding war here

how do you not have a ocarina of time sealed [MENTION=580]mat_turbo lol, thats one of my prized possessions along with link to the past sealed

[MENTION=458]Big Exodus

Comment

[MENTION=1]Webmaster you have them sealed really, I guess at that time I was to young to worry about keeping shit I just wanted to play (not to mention a sealed OOT EU version goes for about £200 now or $300+) and theres a few steelbooks in the UK for buy it now so dont worry
                                Last edited by mat_turbo; 01-10-2012, 06:35 PM.
                                My Current PC

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X