Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some info on those old remixes, maybe you know who made this, or hit me up with better quality?
    Also share your opinions about them
    I downloaded them atleast 5 years ago or more.

Still Ballin ft Kurupt
    I thought it's some official stuff when I was introduced to Pac, maybe even somebody labeled it as OG back in the day so I've bumped it sometimes(before I got into OGs and leaks)

Only Fear Of Death
    It's a nice mix imo, maybe I don't have the best quality but I've bumped it a lot more than the Retail/OG. I don't know I just like that sad vibe to the song, the words sound more depressed or sad.

When We Ride On Our Enemies
    I don't know who did this but I think the beat suits the acapella. A lot of interesting parts in the mix, hard chorus, cool verses and effect. Check it out
    Before I've heard the Better Dayz album I thought it's a retail track

Anyone? #DJs #Vips ?
    Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 04-17-2014, 07:32 AM.
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

• He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

• Good one

Comment

• The first track is ok, would be better without the intro, 3rd track isn't bad but as said quality sucks. Try different mp3 search engines.. download the track, upload to search engine and see if any hits?

Comment

• I have been looking for a remix of Old School. I believe it dates back to early to mid 2000's. It has Arsenio Hall in the intro introducing 2Pac and makes the radio station dial sound affects. I believe the chorus has something to do with sunny days or summer time. Anyone remember this or have it?

fyi, I do not mean the sunny days remix with check out time verse.

Comment

• looking for king dizzy uppercut anyone got it

Comment

• Hi,

I search for a remix of "Niggaz Nature" which I heard on YouTube in 2007.

I think DJ Cvince had it on his channel but deleted it years later.

Does anyone know this remix and can give me some information about it?

I can't forget it since 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by gazm_og View Post
                  looking for king dizzy uppercut anyone got it
                  Very dope remix. Will try and find for you.

Comment

• There was a remix of hell 4 a hustler with the Sting Shape of My Heart best. Anyone have it?

Comment

• Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                      All the mixes u dropped are dope. But not really was feeling this one.

Made this mix in 2006, was from my second mixtape . I remember it had alot comments etc on the old forum, really have no clue which it was lol. People really loved it back then.
                      Damn, this takes it back. I REMEMBER this one!

Comment

• This was a Cynicalistik remix from his double disc remix project (2003?) that I always loved.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X