This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 2Pac Remixes On The Net

Normally i HATE most 2pac remixes but there are some amazing exceptions. In this thread, let's make it one where we post the most extraordinary mixes on the scene. To start out, i will post a few of my all time favorites.

DJ LV made an AMAZING og vibe of Smile that i have been playing non stop. I don't know for sure but the version i picked up has a slight change to the chorus but overall, it's very similar. Perhaps DJ LV could weigh in on the two versions if he is around.

DJ Cvince is another favorite of mine, his remix of How Do You Want It and Cherry Pie by Sade was FANTASTIC

Dj Crtikal's mix of Only Fear Of Death was great too, and i am partial to it since i had a hand in creating it with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
      Normally i HATE most 2pac remixes but there are some amazing exceptions. In this thread, let's make it one where we post the most extraordinary mixes on the scene. To start out, i will post a few of my all time favorites.
      Just moved to the right section.
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

That Smile vibe is 5★S★T★A★R★ crazy better than retail shit. I'll be bumping that 5, maybe 10 years from now :L. The 2nd track not really feeling as much but I like a lot off Cvince's remixes. The 3rd use to be an old favorite off mine like 3 or 4 years ago not feeling it anymore I've actually deleted it but I might re-download

Not sure what to post as most will be from Cvince, CritkaL, Papaveli, Tricki, LM45 & LV. Most off which was downloaded recently so a bit biased & unfair to post. I like a bit of DJ Moey. Two tracks that still remain favs off mine are

Bury Me A G by (DJ Ridah) has Tracey Chapman with Fast Cars Instro. & this version off Old School:

2Pac - Old School:

That Bury Me A G is a little imperfect so wouldn't really call it extraordinarily. Could do with an update.. It needs the voice tag removed & could do with being encoded in a higher bit-rate. Switch it up a little to keep it fresh. I like this version off Komradz aswell.. Can't find links for either so have uploaded to Megaupload.

Bury Me A G & Komradz

I chosen those 3 as they were old & downloaded ages ago, I've raped them & they still provide a pretty descent listen so..

Edit: This track never gets old either.

2Pac - R U Still Down. Can't remember who mixed it ?

This tracks pretty dope too, All tracks I can leave on a loop, sit back, zone out & be completely content with life.

DJ LV - N.I.G.G.A (= Released 2007 - It's fairly new to me but will remain 5Stars for a long time..
        Last edited by staceyparish; 11-18-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Yea Parish, them are some pretty solid mixes

Thanks for moving the thread for me btw, i guess i should have looked a bit before i made it, i totally forgot about this section :P

Comment

[MENTION=1044]Cesare Borgia Merged the Topic with the old sticky topic. .

Changed the name of the old topic aswell.

Comment

Awesome track, no doubt it's better than og
              Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
              Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
              what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
              you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Always loved this remix by 3en

great mix.. thanks for sharing LV ..

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post

Awesome track, no doubt it's better than og
                  i am so with u on this one .. i feel this version way more than the retail ... one of the dopest 2pac mixes ever imo ...

one of my other faves from a long time ago is this DJ Cvince and D-Ace collab ... super dope mix ..

DJ LV -Smile(OG Vibe) is definitely an immortal mix too ..

Comment

[MENTION=1044]Cesare Borgia Here are the 3 versions I did for Smile Og Vibe

Album Version, My fav version I think. Solo pac with a nice hook

Single Version, My less fav version, cause the hook from this version is not perfect.

And A few weeks ago i dropped a version with scarface, cause people asked me to do it .

Comment

very nice thread, cool to hear some mixes i never heard before
                      here is one i used to listen before i joined the scene, when was this made?

the recent ones i like a lot that i can remember at the moment

F-N-F
                      THE REMIX KING
                      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                        Some mixes are just better than the original songs, and this is one of those mixes. Fuckin love it.

what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post
                          Some mixes are just better than the original songs, and this is one of those mixes. Fuckin love it.
                          yea the retail is pretty boring lol
                          F-N-F
                          THE REMIX KING
                          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                            very nice thread, cool to hear some mixes i never heard before
                            here is one i used to listen before i joined the scene, when was this made?
                            I think this mix is from 2007 from the ''Forever Legendary'' Mixtape by DJ Critikal, great mix indeed! I luv this 1 aswell!

Comment

Off topic, here's the original song, another great tribute

Comment

Another one i love and is a regular listen

Great Mix indeed

Also love these from the 40 yr Anniversary Mixtape

Also this Don Papaveli Mix ..super job

East To West Mixtape faves:

Last edited by Omar; 11-18-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X