Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
    jackson sounds like he is on heroin!
    i would think that with the jury hearing tapes like these ,that they would have no problem convicting the dr.

the only thing that would stop them from convicting him would be to have audio of the dr telling jackson to limit his use and jackson saying that he is aware of the risk and go ahead and give me more.

i think the most the dr will get is involuntary manslaughter and maybe get a 3-5 year sentence ,if any jail time at all.

personally i think they should at least give him ten years in prison ,if not life but then again even with these tapes we still dont know all the details and events leading up to jacksons death.

it will be interesting to see where this trial leads.
    if he does go to prison for any length of time i would think he would have a pretty hard time inside.
    you just dont (accidentally?) kill one of the most loved musical icons for the last 40+ years and walk the yard worry free.

the Dr should be punished, but if at the end they decide that he is guilty he only will go 4 years in jail....

for those who are interested you can watch the trial live streaming live here

On The Red Carpet has your exclusive access to Hollywood's biggest nights, plus the best in entertainment news.
    sigpic

Comment

why leak this now!? what the fucking point!? smfh! I'm not gonna listen to this NO POINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
        why leak this now!? what the fucking point!? smfh! I'm not gonna listen to this NO POINT!
        OMG Brian u cant be serious!
        it leaked so the whole world can see the truth that he was murdered by irresponsible motherfucker
        do i have to draw a picture for u in every thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          OMG Brian u cant be serious!
          it leaked so the whole world can see the truth that he was murdered by irresponsible motherfucker
          do i have to draw a picture for u in every thread.
          do have to be a fuckin little bitch ass asshole in every thread hmm... yes you do

Comment

do have to be a fuckin little bitch ass asshole in every thread hmm... yes you do
            Do you have to be a fucking ignorant stupid little pussy kid that has the IQ of 25..! YES YOU DO I GUESS

You show no respect to staff or certain members.. so why should i give it to you..?

You also can't post correct in forums, you have to post 3 sentences in 3 posts instead of one like normal people do, upload them bullshit videos you make... and tbh spend most of your time on Youtube then posting it on here saying shit is rare and unseen.... you need to get your head out of your ass and into reality man..!

I've had enough of your shit and language to people including myself... i let it slide a few times....
            But fuck it, you wanna be a smart ass and talk shit to people i will do it to you also...

Comment

watch out [MENTION=1184]Draven or Illuminati will kill you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                Do you have to be a fucking ignorant stupid little pussy kid that has the IQ of 25..! YES YOU DO I GUESS

You show no respect to staff or certain members.. so why should i give it to you..?

You also can't post correct in forums, you have to post 3 sentences in 3 posts instead of one like normal people do, upload them bullshit videos you make... and tbh spend most of your time on Youtube then posting it on here saying shit is rare and unseen.... you need to get your head out of your ass and into reality man..!

I've had enough of your shit and language to people including myself... i let it slide a few times....
                But fuck it, you wanna be a smart ass and talk shit to people i will do it to you also...
                well I'm not gonna let anyone talk to me like shit I don't care if nikola is a staff member it don't give him the right and neither does it give you the right either, and really I don't just post youtube vids and even if I do it don't matter do think Tupac would sold as much records if it were just writing no all you "I've seen this before" people ruined the thread instead of just discussing the video you just say not rare or I've seen already and ban + Those Acapella's worked but you closed the thread it's just stupid! All nikola had to say is it's cause they wanted everyone to know what that doctor was doing to Michael Jackson was wrong but NO! he had make me out to be an idiot so show me some RESPECT! And it'll be given back.

Comment

O...k
                  back on topic, I hope karma bites this doctor in the ass and it comes back like a mofo on him, no one has the right to make someone else so drugged up, its true, money is the ultimate evil in this world...sad but true.
                  Love.

Comment

he had make me out to be an idiot so show me some RESPECT! And it'll be given back.
                    Ever since you joined the site and asked questions, and when people helped you and entered into your discussions and proved you wrong about some informations in most respectful and polite way, you gave them dislikes and neg rep. because you dint share same "opinion", or disagree with whats been said. Thats not how forums work.
                    You should know that there are limitations to everyone patience, so if you expect everyone to hold your hand all the time you are wrong, anyone can cross the line and then sense for tolerance will be lost and people will talk harsher, but theres no reason to get butthurt, learn and embrace what you learn, and move on.
                    Let the ignorant ego die and then You can really learn alot more here, instead of just watching YouTube videos.
                    sigpic

Comment

mj was in bad condition in his end of life , so sad for him

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X