X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From our polish studio: Witcher 3.

Comment

• Last game i played was red faction in 2003!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Bought some stuff (Order 1886, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Knight, Witcher 3 & Fallout 4).
          Which one should I play first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
            Bought some stuff (Order 1886, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Knight, Witcher 3 & Fallout 4).
            Which one should I play first?
            no Dark Souls 3? loser!
            Dark Souls is better than all 5 games together!!!

play Ther Order first, because it's a short game.
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• The witcher is great, it's gonna take a lot of hours to complete it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

• just bought Alien Isolation The Collection for 15$ on PSN. i say its a good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  no Dark Souls 3? loser!
                  Dark Souls is better than all 5 games together!!!

play Ther Order first, because it's a short game.
                  Ok, played The Order. After 1 day I had 100%.

And dude.. I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 3 is a good game but I can wait.. I don't need to play every game short after the release date plus it's too expensive. U paid 60 or 70 for Dark Souls 3, I paid less than 50 for the 5 games on my pic.

Comment

• I feel like the last person on Earth that hasn't played GTA V yet. The last two years have been buying PC parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                      Ok, played The Order. After 1 day I had 100%.

And dude.. I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 3 is a good game but I can wait.. I don't need to play every game short after the release date plus it's too expensive. U paid 60 or 70 for Dark Souls 3, I paid less than 50 for the 5 games on my pic.
                      65 for the apocalypse edition + 120 for the collector's edition
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post

I feel like the last person on Earth that hasn't played GTA V yet. The last two years have been buying PC parts.
                        ive been interested by those metro games. is it any good?

Comment

• Metro 2033 is one of the best games I've played in a while. It makes me think of Half Life 2. There is a bit of everything going on like Nazis, demons and ghosts. It's an apocalyptic horror action game done very well. I feel the urge to start it again when finished. You can tell the developers took time and care to create this. It's a quality experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                              Metro 2033 is one of the best games I've played in a while. It makes me think of Half Life 2. There is a bit of everything going on like Nazis, demons and ghosts. It's an apocalyptic horror action game done very well. I feel the urge to start it again when finished. You can tell the developers took time and care to create this. It's a quality experience.
                              i think imma buy it right after im done with The Dying Light: The Following. i've seen it on PSN.

Comment

• i would like to buy games again, but ps4 is full of shitty games, one of the worst consoles ever

time to buy a ps1 again.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X