• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
    its not much lol..

U need a HD TV Oscar

Thanks for posting the pics

Comment

this is my gaming place:

mostly i play on normal tv, but sometimes when i play cod and need to concentrate more then i play on my normal pc monitor cause sitting near in front of the screen is easier for me to concentrate.... of course both are FULL HD screens!

this is tv (37inches) place:

of course 5.1 Dolby System

this is pc monitor (22inches), somehow i like it more to play here, same good full hd graphics like my TV:

thats my area

Comment

Very nice pics Gov .

Comment

Sorry for the Phone pics.. if anyone cares enough to want better quality pics I can retake these... Note that I left out pictures of all of my consoles packed away. I currently own roughly 23 different systems and have boxes upon boxes of games and accessories dating back to the Atari 2600. I may update my posts in the future...

Comment

@havok

you have a big collection of blue rays and games man .

nice. thanks alot for posting

Comment

Yeah I've always been a big gamer, but the release of the 360 came at the perfect time in my life. I graduated College in December 2005 and got a 360 at the same time. It instantly became my favorite console of all time, and that coupled with the extra income I now had for the first time in my life meant I started buying allot. I also decided a couple of years ago that I want to make it my goal to collect every xbox 360 game ever released.

As for the Blu Ray's... I've always been a big movie fan, but with HD content, it takes movie watching to a whole new level. Personally, I don't think there will ever be another disk based movie format as complete and amazing as Blu Ray, so I don't rent movies, I only buy them. With all of that said... I rarely buy games when they first come out. I'm a pretty good bargain shopper so out of all 290 Blu Rays, I'd guess I probably average about $14 or less per movie through sales, coupons, and buying used. Out of my 160 XBox 360 games, I rarely spend more then $20 on a game, so my average is probably right around $18 for these.

Comment

Really nice collections, [MENTION=747]Dave Jackson nice TV man, how much did that cost you?

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                  Yeah I've always been a big gamer, but the release of the 360 came at the perfect time in my life. I graduated College in December 2005 and got a 360 at the same time. It instantly became my favorite console of all time, and that coupled with the extra income I now had for the first time in my life meant I started buying allot. I also decided a couple of years ago that I want to make it my goal to collect every xbox 360 game ever released.

As for the Blu Ray's... I've always been a big movie fan, but with HD content, it takes movie watching to a whole new level. Personally, I don't think there will ever be another disk based movie format as complete and amazing as Blu Ray, so I don't rent movies, I only buy them. With all of that said... I rarely buy games when they first come out. I'm a pretty good bargain shopper so out of all 290 Blu Rays, I'd guess I probably average about $14 or less per movie through sales, coupons, and buying used. Out of my 160 XBox 360 games, I rarely spend more then $20 on a game, so my average is probably right around $18 for these.
                  Nice Nice .

Im not a big fan of Xbox, really hate the controller . Plus I prefer Sonys exclusives

Comment

thats what i got

Comment

Originally posted by Staar View Post

thats what i got
                      Fixed Your Post.
                      Last edited by Havok; 07-15-2011, 01:53 AM.

Comment

My entertainment centre

My Current PC
                        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

[MENTION=580]mat_turbo

Nice pics man, dope gamerplace

[MENTION=1467]Staar

I fixed your post, so ppl can see the pics in this topic. Nice pics aswell.

Both thanks for posting . I hope more people will post some pictures.

Comment

Would be dope if more people will make pics of there gamersplace .

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

Here's my setup

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X