• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman Arkham City
    MW3
    Assassins Creed Revelations
    FF13 - 2
    FF13 Versus
    "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Originally posted by Uel View Post
      FF13 - 2
      FF13 Versus
      FF9 was the last great FF game, the PSP remakes of the old FF games are also nice. FF13 was too linear - you don't have the liberty like in the old FF games. But as a FF fan I wll play these two games.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Assasin's Creed Revelations
        UFC 3
        Batman Arkham City
        Saints Row 3
        Battlefield 3
        Bryan Anonim
        Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
          But as a FF fan I wll play these two games.
          Exactly. I atleast have to try them out. hell i even tried X-2 eventhough i new it would be terrible
          "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

modern warfare 3
            gears of war 3
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Can't wait for Ninja Gaiden 3 and Dead Island
              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by hobomotel View Post
                Can't wait for Ninja Gaiden 3 and Dead Island
                I was really hyped about that first trailer from dead island, but after seeing that footage it was just a big dissapointment for me.

Comment

For me, i cant wait for the new Twisted Metal that is coming out this year! Man i loved the first ones on PS1 and from seeing all the footage from E3 this game is gonna rock online imo

Ac Revelations < always liked the AC series so gotta go with the flow.

And ofcourse Battlefield 3, only problem with this game is.. all the footage shown came from (i guess) a monster pc and nothing from the console so far. One other thing, its only gonna run at max 30 fps.. thats pretty low if you ask me for a pc game. So im looking forward to see some console footage first.. Probably its gonna be downgraded to shit to let it run on console but who knows what the Frostbite 2 Engine has in store for us.

Last but least, MW3. So Infinity Ward is in on the production? That does sound like music to my ears. Lets hope this one will quickly blow away the shitty Black Ops and carry on where Modern Warfare 2 left off. Still play MW2.. too much shit with ps3 version Black Opps when it came out so i sold my game. Single player, i expect something like 5 - 8 hours gameplay. Multiplayer - prestige a gazillion times and finish it Untill then a new should drop anytime soon, if not waaay sooner lol.

Comment

im not really looking forward to anything too much.... i guess im looking forward a bit for MW3...

im actually REALLY looking forward to some kind of new GTA game!!!!!!

Comment

i'm looking forward to:
                      Assasin's Creed Revelations. I love the series
                      Batman Arkham City : Just wow. Love the mood, graphics etc.
                      Battlefield 3 : To see that new engine Frostbite 2.0
                      Bryan Anonim
                      Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Just looking over the releases to come up until Christmas (As long as they dont get pushed back) and there is a rediculous amount of good games/stuff that interest me, im gonna be so broke!

Forza 4
                        Gear Of War 3
                        Silent Hill Dompour
                        Elder Scrolls Skyrim
                        Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
                        Metal Gear Rising
                        Metal Gear 3DS
                        Resident Evil Revelations 3DS
                        Resident Evil HD Collection
                        Resident Evil Operation Racoon City
                        Sonic Revelations
                        Assassins Creed Revelations

alot of revelations too, wierd
                        My Current PC
                        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

fifa 12 smackdown vs raw 12 mw3 assasins creed revelations a new gta hopefully
                          sigpic

Comment

I see some rumors of Half Life 3 in the works. The second one was one of the all time best games I've played. I also see rumors of a PC version of Red Dead Redemption. I've been wanting to play that game for a long time. I'm also hoping they keep making new GTA games. I'll add Silent Hill Downpour to the list. I've made an effort to play as many Silent Hill games over the years as I can. I don't think I've played one yet that I could say was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                              I see some rumors of Half Life 3 in the works. The second one was one of the all time best games I've played
                              Part 1 is much better. I'm not a big fan of part 2.

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                              I've made an effort to play as many Silent Hill games over the years as I can. I don't think I've played one yet that I could say was bad.
                              Silent Hill 1 & 2 are the best. I would like part 3 when Harry Mason wouldn't die in this game.
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                                For me, i cant wait for the new Twisted Metal that is coming out this year! Man i loved the first ones on PS1 and from seeing all the footage from E3 this game is gonna rock online imo

Ac Revelations < always liked the AC series so gotta go with the flow.

And ofcourse Battlefield 3, only problem with this game is.. all the footage shown came from (i guess) a monster pc and nothing from the console so far. One other thing, its only gonna run at max 30 fps.. thats pretty low if you ask me for a pc game. So im looking forward to see some console footage first.. Probably its gonna be downgraded to shit to let it run on console but who knows what the Frostbite 2 Engine has in store for us.

Last but least, MW3. So Infinity Ward is in on the production? That does sound like music to my ears. Lets hope this one will quickly blow away the shitty Black Ops and carry on where Modern Warfare 2 left off. Still play MW2.. too much shit with ps3 version Black Opps when it came out so i sold my game. Single player, i expect something like 5 - 8 hours gameplay. Multiplayer - prestige a gazillion times and finish it Untill then a new should drop anytime soon, if not waaay sooner lol.
                                Ofcourse the graphics of the consoles will be not as good as someone with a new pc. the new pc's are so much more powerfull compared to the xbox and ps3. That is not because the developers did a bad job, its just the xbox and ps3 are getting old.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X