PS3 coolest applications and features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 coolest applications and features

Here is the coolest applications and gadgets available to ps3 users.
    Brought to you by Bullet

at
    Number 1 I have to put Play TV here, its awesome ,It not available in the usa but it is in europe.
    This video explains it all , cable tv right to your ps3 ,you can pause live tv and you can even record this and transfer it to your PC. It even works with the psp ,so u can watch live tv when even when ur away from home!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShJJbNJfXw]YouTube - New PlayTV video for PlayStation 3 & PSP[/ame]

No.2
    Life with playstation , its real nice to look at. Gives you a real time picture of the earth ,and shows in real time where there is light and where there is darkness .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q7leOEy0w]YouTube - Life With PlayStation - Official Release Video[/ame]

No.3
    Playstation Home
    well this is pretty cool ,kinda boring as of yet ,its a virtual world where u can interact with other ps users and even bowl with them ,go to the theatre and watch trailers that are exclusive to Playstation Home.

PlayStation Home - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No.4
    Photo Gallery
    This new software is cool, it can even scan photos and search for all photos that have smiles in them! and i heard its very accurate
    Check it out , its dope
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJiBEcflu4]YouTube - PlayStation 3 Firmware (v2.60) Update[/ame]

No.5 Media servers
    This bascially allows u to access music ,photo ,or video files on your pc or laptop and access them on ur ps3, u can then play them or copy them straight to the ps3.
    Windows media player can also stream to the ps3.

I downloaded Tveristy, which is awesome
    This is a media streamer to the ps3, its pretty cool, if u download sopcast on your computer (which is a free tv software for ur pc) u can even stream live tv to the ps3 throught tveristy , u can even add the username of a youtube channel and the videos will automatically be added to ur ps3 for streaming and it will show up in full screen with no webpage, just plays the video!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OotAJ7KnH8Q]YouTube - PS3 - TVersity Media Center[/ame]

No.6 Playstation store
    Here u can download, purchase video games and download them straight to your ps3

No7.wireless keyboard
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sony-98048-PlayStation-Wireless-keypad/dp/B001ENPDJA/ref=dp_cp_ob_vg_image_1]Amazon.com: PlayStation 3 Wireless keypad: Video Games[/ame]

No.8 Internet Browser -awesome feature

No.9 The harddrive means that u can store movies ,photos ,or music and play them without the need for dvd-r etc.

This my friends is why the ps3 is the best console out right now.

Comment

i agree.... ps3 is the best

Comment

lol you went all out man. maybe the PS3 is the best, but there is nothing that would pursuade be to get it over my Wii. the games for PS3 will never compare to the big 4 on the wii. and there still 3 that havent been released.

wii's magnificent 7

Comment

Is the Play Tv in Canada?
          Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Originally posted by SuWu View Post
            Is the Play Tv in Canada?
            Dont think so man.
            PlayTV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Explore the new generation PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles - experience immersive gaming with thousands of hit games in every genre to rewrite the rules for what a PlayStation console can do.

Comment

playTV sounds dope. it needs to hit the USA asap
              "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

It seems to have a lot of good applications , i would buy the ps3 , but not until they shrink the size.

Comment

ps3 just catches dust in my room. i only play it like once every month compared to my 360 but i bought disgea 3 for it. its a cool game
                  u guys should get that
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Intersting thread, thanks for these useful informations, maybe you can make one for X360 users?
                    KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                      ps3 just catches dust in my room. i only play it like once every month compared to my 360 but i bought disgea 3 for it. its a cool game
                      u guys should get that
                      lol same as me mine been sitting with so much dust its been months just no time

Comment

Will they ever crack the PS3 so taht you can burn your own games withput haveing to pay 60-70$!

Comment

Been waiting ps3 mod for years.. maybe someday?

Comment

Originally posted by number1sound View Post
                            Will they ever crack the PS3 so taht you can burn your own games withput haveing to pay 60-70$!

I believe you can do that,but you need a Blue Ray DVD Burner,since thats what all the PS3 discs are. Unless you have a 20/60GB version thats backwards compatible..Those should be able to play normal CD's,since PS2 CD's are regular?

Comment

you forgot some... like Vidzone THE best application out there. There isn't one day that i fire up my PS3 without using Vidzone. Hooking it up to my Home Cinema Set and listing to hip-hop is the best thing since sliced bread.

Check out a video over here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0osjuYkRrQ]YouTube - VidZone Trailer[/ame]

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X