Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think theres need for that since song leaked in good quality.
    sigpic

Comment

its not the full version though. gotta be some way to extract the vocals, layer them to clean them up and make them better, eliminate the background noise. recreate the intro and add it to the looped beat worldwide did, and have a masterpeice?

Comment

How about this. My question is...can it be done. can the vocals from the shitty quality version be extracted? If yes, can they be layered and mastered to sound better? if yes, can the intro melody to how many shots be recreated? if yes, can it be added to the worldwide version of fright night he did? if yes....

What programs do I need to do this?

Can you point me to a tutorial on how to extract the vocals with said program?

Maybe this is a teach a man to fish type request....

So the question remains...can it be done?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
          How about this. My question is...can it be done. can the vocals from the shitty quality version be extracted? If yes, can they be layered and mastered to sound better?
          No, it will sound even worse. People made computer generated acapellas from CDQ songs, and it sonded like phone rip.

Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
          if yes, can the intro melody to how many shots be recreated? if yes, can it be added to the worldwide version of fright night he did? if yes...
          Melody can be recreated, make thread request and some of our producers will do it (D-Ace, Dj Cvince...)
          sigpic

Comment

Well thanks for answering my question, so is there any hope to bringing the sound quality of that song to decent playability? mixing of that and worldwides instrumental? Again...Thanks

Comment

Yeah but it wont be night/day difference.
              sigpic

Comment

Aww well thanks man, I figured with all the advancements these days it would be possible. I am thankful for that close to full version we just got.

Thanks bro much love for your answers

Maybe if you get some time you could see whats you could do with it.... That would be really cool. I love that song.

Comment

I got another question. Is there anyway to remove background noise? Like for instance you can hear a ffffffffffffffff sound. Thats the best way I can describe it. Also what about removing cracks and pops during a song IE Mamas Just a Lil Girl Death Row OG?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Yes its possible.
                    This is currently best software bundle on the market for audio repairing
                    iZotope RX - Complete Audio Restoration: Declipping, Declicker, Hum Removal, Denoiser, Spectral Repair, Restore, Remaster, Download
                    sigpic

Comment

Aight cool. Much love yet again. I take it you use this?

Comment

I got it but rarely used it.

*if theres cure for this, i dont want it, i dont need it*
                        sigpic

Comment

i have a quick question... how do you amp an acapella with out raising the vocal volume?

here are a couple examples of what i mean ... the music has supposedly been amped,but the vocals are still normal?
                          MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service komrads(supposed og acapella clip)
                          MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service still ballin(supposed og acapella clip)
                          "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

^^^ you cant without compressing the fck out of it... even then.. it would NEVER sound like that og clip you posted... the vocals would be distorted to all hell...all that clip is.. is the og pella over some supposed amped beat.. the pella is not amped at all...

Comment

Originally posted by PAPAVELI View Post
                              ^^^ you cant without compressing the fck out of it... even then.. it would NEVER sound like that og clip you posted... the vocals would be distorted to all hell...all that clip is.. is the og pella over some supposed amped beat.. the pella is not amped at all...
                              thank you ! this guy has got me all aggravated and shit lol. trying to keep B.S. rumors from spreading.
                              it made no sence to me how you amp an acapella to hear some background beat,but not have the vocals all distorted,etc...
                              Last edited by jackcorgi; 01-14-2011, 05:52 PM.
                              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

How do I remove the hiss from a track? I'm using Audacity to do this btw.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
                                http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X