• Show
Clear All

• Let’s put on some classic shit!!!

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Who toasted di Riddim better??

Shabba or Kartel??

Mad love for Kartel but in this Case I say Shabba!

#freeworlboss

Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling!

Comment

• Comment

• My all time favorite Dancehall Riddims!! I heard it for the 1st time in the Movie "Belly" with DMX, Nas, Method Man & T-Boz...it blew me literally away lol

I believe this one was in "Belly"

Here's a Mega Mix with every released song pon di Riddim This are some straight teenage memories for me

Comment

• Comment

• Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love

Comment

• Real Music!!!

Last edited by AK47; 02-23-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Come on [MENTION=2846]AK47

PS: Name another 16 year old, that listens to Kool & The Gang or any song from the 60's-70's!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
                      Come on [MENTION=2846]AK47

PS: Name another 16 year old, that listens to Kool & The Gang or any song from the 60's-70's!

Bro that’s awesome! I‘m bumping the Vinyl right now! To be honest I can’t name another one lol except of my daughter and she’s 12 It all depends on the parents and the music you raise your kids with And I can say your parents did it the right way BIG UP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                        Bro that’s awesome! I‘m bumping the Vinyl right now! To be honest I can’t name another one lol except of my daughter and she’s 12 It all depends on the parents and the music you raise your kids with And I can say your parents did it the right way BIG UP!!!
                        Very cool that you have the vinyl!!! it DEFINITELY didn't come from my parents, all they played/play is Kurdish & Arabic music

Comment

• Originally posted by MiranMakaveli View Post
                          Very cool that you have the vinyl!!! it DEFINITELY didn't come from my parents, all they played/play is Kurdish & Arabic music
                          I got it from my father-in-law and I love it! Oooh that is even better I grew up with Michael Jackson, Reggae & Rock/Blues/Jazz and Greek Music as well and I found my way to this music on my own!

Like my homie from Burundi would say, maybe you are „white“ but you have a „black“ heart!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                            I got it from my father-in-law and I love it! Oooh that is even better I grew up with Michael Jackson, Reggae & Rock/Blues/Jazz and Greek Music as well and I found my way to this music on my own!

Like my homie from Burundi would say, maybe you are „white“ but you have a „black“ heart!!!!
                            Music is the devils religion! but then again.

I think all of us grew up on Michael Jackson, i remember the day he died, i lol at it when i think about it now. Jazz is nice, Greek music i know ONE song and it's actually good, i found my way to this music on my own too, but hey RAP been the "thing" for ages now, we def have black hearts "in a good way".

PS: Here's the Greek song, really sounds like middle eastern music, then again, we have many things in common in our culture

Comment

• Bumping the Vinyl single right now! This is the song I did the proposal to my wife! She was getting our daughter to school, I put on my best suit, some candles and this Vinyl! She said yes without thinking 1 second lol! So much memories and a great song! Big UP Jagged Edge, you guys made my day

Comment

• [MENTION=15985]MiranMakaveli

Exactly! Our cultures have so much in common, it’s crazy! Our cultures lived so many years in peace and in war with the ottomans, that everything mixed up, food, music almost everything, I guess this is because I love Arabic/Orient music, because it sounds like Greek music, you must know „Rai ‚n‘ B“ I love this shit! Mon Bled, 113, Oun gaou Oran, magic system, this is awesome music and it mixes hip hop with Orient music! Just awesome!

MJ is the King, I remember his death day like it was yesterday, I was at work, and we drank too much liquor lol just to pour it out on the King!

Really nice song translation Efige, Efige = she’s gone, she’s gone

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X