Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Software/Hardware Do You Use To Make Beats?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Software/Hardware Do You Use To Make Beats?

I use Reason 5.0 with Recycle & Adobe Auditions
    and i have a Oxygen 61 Midi KeyBoard & Korg Pad Kontrol (mpd)
    plus some other bits and bobs
    Its not the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog

U forgot the Cup on ur table lol jk but u got vintage stuff u cant even get an oxygen 8 now whats equivalent to it
    http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

nah they aint vintage dude i bought the keyboard and pad kontrol about a month ago brand new

Comment

Originally posted by Demon View Post
        nah they aint vintage dude i bought the keyboard and pad kontrol about a month ago brand new
        where'd u get them 4rm i went to london like in april to get a keyboard n the dude didnt even have the oxygen 8 lol but the pad kontrol is new i know that
        http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

right now i havent made anything yet, still need my first keyboard
          but i have reason 4 waiting
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Simplest of all, FL Studio. Been using this program since back in my junior high school years.
            Only the Strong Survive

Comment

I use FL studio as well. I actually have a youtube account (RashadMusik), people can check out my beats which are all sample btw cuz I don't have keyboards at the moment and i've yet mastered creating original sounds.

Comment

nothin wrong with samples thats true hip hop in my eyes

Comment

I just DL'd FL Studio. Anyone know of a tutorial on how to use it?
                  "Support the legacy - Buy Pac related Amaru/Deathrow releases to influence future releases."

Comment

I produce beats to.

I'm use FL Studio 9, Reason 4.0, Yamaha MO6 Music Production Synthesizer, Rocktron Banshee Talk Box & Auto Tune Evo for my productions & I record with Samplitude 10, M-Audio Pro Fire 610 & a Baby Bottle Blue Mic. Dam I have not made a beat in a few weeks. I need to make something new & post it on here for every1 to hear. I will get on that soon.

Comment

^id like 2 hear that, u have any examples of songs where u used ur talkbox?

Comment

I tried using FL studio but didn't really like it is there another one that's easier to use ?

Comment

^FL is like the easiest thing 2 use, just check out a simple tutorial like this 2 get u on the road

look for more tutorials through youtube, check out the page from nfxbeats here
                          YouTube - nfxbeats's Channel

he has alot helpfull tutorials

Comment

i use FL Studio 10... and thats about it sampled based music... Pete rock kits Dj premier kits yaknow boom bap pow! lol

Comment

i use FL Studio 10... and thats about it sampled based music... Pete rock kits Dj premier kits yaknow boom bap pow! lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X