This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a switchup..

It was the "Cant See Me" instrumental with the "Outlaw Immortal" pella..

I almost think it was a Dante Mix?? anyone herd of it.. I have lost it in my vaults somewhere

Comment

• the remade msg freestyle is dope would love to hear a complete nothing to lose on it

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what Pella's would match the BPM to Bone Thugz 'Mo Murda'

Comment

• Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
          Can anyone tell me what Pella's would match the BPM to Bone Thugz 'Mo Murda'

https://youtu.be/4tMr-NQqDTQ

there's a bpm organised list to tupac tracks/albums on another forum, cant find that though atm
          but u can do that pretty quick with mixmeister bpm analyzer

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

• Not sure if this idea is possible (availability of acapellas?)
            ... but if so, I'm assuming somebody has probably already done it?!?

Does somebody have a remix of 2Pac's two verses from "Homeboyz"
            mixed with his one verse from Nate Dogg's "Me and My Homies".

All three verses would make for a great 2Pac solo.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
              How about an intro fix to the Ref Set Version of ALL OUT? The Ref version cuts out the "oh hold up, these ma fuckaz dissin me? JAYYYYY Z"
              I Know I'm Replying To An Old Request Of Yours But, Thought I'd Share This With You. It May Not Be As Good As The One Creation Made But, Came Across This Thread, Seen Your Post And Thought I Would Post My Version Up For Ya Or For Anyone Else That May Wanna Peep This...

All Out (Version 2) (added intro) FMC's Final Mix [Revised 6-12-15] https://www.mediafire.com/?qn2qbvdhdu5j5o5

Comment

• Right on bro! Good work here! This is going into my playlist. Thank you so much!

Comment

• youtube.com/watch?v=jMGFlyP7xqE

Hey does anyone know if there is a full version of this remix avaliable somewhere - one that doesn't cut off at the end? Or could anyone possibly even finish the ending?

Thanks.

Comment

• Did someone managed to fix the empty gap on the SOW Sir Demo? Or maybe blend the three verses so there is no gap at all between them ?

#dj
                    I ain't choosing sides
                    Hell nah,fuck everybody
                    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                    I'm bullet proof
                    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Request: All out accapella mixed with Me & My Girlfriend instrumental

So I was wondering if this is possible by any of you geniueses here?
                      I was listening to all out Og, and I got the feeling that this would sound hella cool on the Me & My Girlfriend beat. Is the pella and instrumental avaivable for someone to make a mashup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatalsoldier View Post
                        I was listening to all out Og, and I got the feeling that this would sound hella cool on the Me & My Girlfriend beat. Is the pella and instrumental avaivable for someone to make a mashup?
                        Merged your post with this existing (and sticky) thread. How did you miss it? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
                          Merged your post with this existing (and sticky) thread. How did you miss it? lol
                          Oh, I'm sorry my man. I missed it, lol. L taken :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatalsoldier View Post
                            Well a couple people have the Me And My Girlfriend studio instrumental but good luck on any mixer getting it or it leaking. Doubt a studio acappella of All Out was obtained from the Death Row Inventory as Amaru is the only one that most likely has access to that but there is a decent cpu acappella available.
                            "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                            I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                            I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                            I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

• Breathin confessions beat, solo 2pac with first verse and freestyle verse?

Comment

• Can anyone do this mix for me ?
                                Ghetto star OG beat (or Bad azz version don't know if it's the og) with only the two pac's verse (I hate Bad Azz on this) and the hook from Bad azz version (the hook sounds dope "Live my life straight ballin" etc...).
                                It will be something like that : first pac's verse -> hook -> second pac's verse -> hook x2 or something.
                                Can anyone do this ?
                                I have a clean version of the OG if you want : http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/h4YIDZpX/file.html

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X