This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    I noticed that on Untouchable OG, Kadafi's verse is missing.
    ==> 2Pac, Fatal, EDI, ??Kadafi??

I was hoping somebody could create an OGV by mixing...
    - Kadafi's verse into new
    - Reference Set version of Untouchable.

I remember this being done in the past, but instead of EDI the mix had Gravy... so I didn't keep it.

Off the top of my head, those who have made awesome OGV's in the past:
    [MENTION=747]SCORPION (papaveli) [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=1348]Creation [MENTION=420]DADA7 [MENTION=943]MrMind

Thanks mates.

cant remember who did this but heres what i got.. i edited their mix and put kadafi at the end instead of the beginning (thought it sounded better with pac starting it off).. props to whoever originally did it

Comment

• Originally posted by underdog View Post
      cant remember who did this but heres what i got.. i edited their mix and put kadafi at the end instead of the beginning (thought it sounded better with pac starting it off).. props to whoever originally did it

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/59647108/file.html
      Thanks for the share [MENTION=2109]underdog. I have something similar, but I believe the quality could be improved if the the newest leak of untouchable (the B1st Ref Set version) was used for the mix. I'm hoping I'm right.

Comment

• Does anyone have the following remix or OGV...

2Pac - This Life I Lead (feat. Outlawz - verses from BD) ... with the OG beat

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Does anyone have the following remix or OGV...

2Pac - This Life I Lead (feat. Outlawz - verses from BD) ... with the OG beat

Thx
          Whizz and someone else both did a version. I don't have mine handy though

Comment

• Originally posted by BigR View Post
            Whizz and someone else both did a version. I don't have mine handy though
            Thanks for the heads up. I can't seem to find anything on my PC. Hopefully somebody will have it.

Cheers.

Comment

• [MENTION=864]Ironman

Whizz And Enya made remakes with OG beat and Outlawz verses. Here is both

Comment

• ^^^ Nice Remakes [MENTION=1052]BigR. Thanks for sourcing and posting! Much appreciated.

Comment

• I would like a Dear Mama version over H Towns Knockin Boots... If I'm not tipping Dear Mama acapella is available?
                  H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots (instrumental):

I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                  Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                  Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                  I'm bullet proof
                  Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                  Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                  Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                  It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                  Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Probably a long shot but thought I'd see if anyone could do this...

Years ago I made a DIY acapella of the "How Do You Want It" Remix hook from Nu-Mixx Klazzics vol.2 and mixed it with the retail beat/2Pac vocals. Over time I lost the mix and the acapella is long gone too. All I have left is a small sample of the mix...

Massive thanks if anyone can do this, as I think it sounds ok together.

Comment

• Could someone do a proper og vibe of letz get it on again? I mean the last cpu pella was mono and was extracted from a totally different overloaded beat. Now we have a wav version.
                      Last edited by WesleyPipes; 09-25-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• How about an intro fix to the Ref Set Version of ALL OUT? The Ref version cuts out the "oh hold up, these ma fuckaz dissin me? JAYYYYY Z"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
                          How about an intro fix to the Ref Set Version of ALL OUT? The Ref version cuts out the "oh hold up, these ma fuckaz dissin me? JAYYYYY Z"
                          There is a little quality difference, but here you go :

I Know Death Follows Me
                          But
                          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

• Creation I came in the door, and said it before... your the man. Love your work bro. Thanks

Comment

• I got another one that might be dope: How about Fright Nite... Put Pac and Storms vocals on the Outlawz (Remove them) no hook version, but add the flute that loops from fright night, only to the chorus of the new version. Also, if there are any other elements from fright night, add those to the new version, making the most complete version.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
                                I got another one that might be dope: How about Fright Nite... Put Pac and Storms vocals on the Outlawz (Remove them) no hook version, but add the flute that loops from fright night, only to the chorus of the new version. Also, if there are any other elements from fright night, add those to the new version, making the most complete version.

Send me the outlawz no hook version & ill see what i can do

I Know Death Follows Me
                                But
                                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X