This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
    he´s an asshole then, cuz he knows everybody´s waiting on his lazy ass.
    Yes that's true bro, i waited years for it to, i already gave up waiting for a long time, i still hope's somewhere he will still release it, but i better expect the worst so i don't would be disapointed...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImmortalMakaveli View Post
      Yes that's true bro, i waited years for it to, i already gave up waiting for a long time, i still hope's somewhere he will still release it, but i better expect the worst so i don't would be disapointed...
      same here.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

• if you think how many dre artists touched the "in the club" beat, before finally 50 cent rapped on it. how many beats/songs/albums were scrapped in the past decade?

sometimes it sounds just like a big money laundry for him and his universal music group's parent label called Interscope. you dont know how much money went in, without an album drop from himself over a whole decade.

after his life, they could release blu ray boxes with sound of him and his unseen team, which probably do most of the work.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

• Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          if you think how many dre artists touched the "in the club" beat, before finally 50 cent rapped on it. how many beats/songs/albums were scrapped in the past decade?

sometimes it sounds just like a big money laundry for him and his universal music group's parent label called Interscope. you dont know how much money went in, without an album drop from himself over a whole decade.

after his life, they could release blu ray boxes with sound of him and his unseen team, which probably do most of the work.
          In Da Club was meant for D12 at first. But they decided to pass on it and gave it to 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
            In Da Club was meant for D12 at first. But they decided to pass on it and gave it to 50.
            yep D12 - Eminem - 50 Cent - something like this.
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X