This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio

Is it possible to have a branch on the radio for 90's rap besides just Pac?

i think if the format did change, we could get the GOV on the job, he has alot and knows alot of shit about 90s hip-hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
      Is it possible to have a branch on the radio for 90's rap besides just Pac?
      This is good idea but i have better : how about one hour a day with only Lil Wayne's music - don't kill me that was just a joke

Comment

how about this, i will make a folder on the FTP where the radio pulls its tracklist from. that way you guys can upload stuff and the radio will automatically pull songs from it....

please dont upload a bunch of trash like britney spears lol.

let me know what you guys think of that idea

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
          i think if the format did change, we could get the GOV on the job, he has alot and knows alot of shit about 90s hip-hop.
          i'm ready to help ya out with good shit if needed, i'm always happy to bring my shit to the people....

just let me know if it's needed...

Comment

Anybody knows how to stream this in Windows 7 Media Player? I can`t find the "play url" button anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye View Post
              how about this, i will make a folder on the FTP where the radio pulls its tracklist from. that way you guys can upload stuff and the radio will automatically pull songs from it....

please dont upload a bunch of trash like britney spears lol.

let me know what you guys think of that idea
              But i wanted to up britney spears toxic Lol, sounds like a good idea, it can be any rap track right? Or is it strictly 90's era?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                Anybody knows how to stream this in Windows 7 Media Player? I can`t find the "play url" button anywhere. Thanks in advance!
                Ctrl + U

Would be a great idea for us to upload tracks for a playlist.
                My Current PC
                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                  But i wanted to up britney spears toxic Lol, sounds like a good idea, it can be any rap track right? Or is it strictly 90's era?
                  I would say anything you want as far as rap/hip-hop. Might as well be diverse. Current tracks would be good as well since they are being played on the real radio all the time.

Comment

turned on the radio this morning and heard it was all messed up. it seems to get all choppy if I let it run for 3-5 days without changing the play list or making some kind of change just to refresh it.

if it happens again and I am not around, send an email to radio@www.2pac-forum.com and me or one of the staff will get it and be able to fix it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X