Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iron Man 2 (Blu Ray) Best Selling, Part 2 Coming 1020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 2 (Blu Ray) Best Selling, Part 2 Coming 1020?

Iron Man Blu-Ray best selling ever in 48hrs! October 5th, 2008, posted by Alexis

Iron Man Blu-Ray best selling ever in 48hrs, or so Jon Favreau announced on Thursday’s Howard Stern Show. This is yet to be confirmed by official sources, but who wouldn’t believe him. It certainly isn’t surprising.

This is an unofficial news sources for the Iron man sequel, Iron man 2 with a projected US release date of April 30, 2010. It is expected that Jon Favreau shall return to direct, with Robert Downey Jr. reprising the role of Tony Stark.

Iron Man 2 - Movie Chronicles

DVD released, Iron Man 2 date released AND Iron Man 3 confirmed! September 30th, 2008, posted by Alexis

The much awaited Iron Man is released on DVD and Blu-ray today. Comingsoon.net has posted deleted scenes, along with the DVD covers.

But more exciting news is that Paramount Pictures have just got a new deal with Marvel Entertainment to distribute the studio’s next five self-produced film projects which include Iron Man 2 (May 7, 2010) and Iron Man 3 (Date Not Yet Announced)

The deal is an extension of the original agreement for Iron Man, and includes worldwide distribution.

^^A week old, but hey lol

Comment

will robert still play the role or this gonna be like batman diffrent guy each film

hey toby on spiderman hes good i think he has a set deal with them 4 ever

Comment

Yu, Downey is set for the second. If you watch Hulk Tony was in there too. It's like a set of events and clues leading up to the Avengers movie...now thats the one I can't wait for.

Comment

i still havent seen iron man. just cant bring myself to do it. i love x-men and spider man, but just not into the other marvel movies...maybe one day ill order it up on netflix and give it a shot

Comment

^^awwww Josh, you gotta watch it. It's one of the best Marvel movies imo, and currently my fav movie....I watched it again today, 4th time lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X