This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin/Login Problem

I dont know what the problem is but every time i close my internet page and come back im logged out? i dont have my cookies deleted or whatever the fuck its called that does that, but every time i have to re log in, and when its the log in screne its the old black forum skin, then logs in on the new skin, then if i click into a thread it goes back to the old skin, it usually takes a couple minutes then it stays normal on the new skin. just wanna know wtfs happening lol

you can always go to your options in your user cp to choose your default layout so you dont have to change it sometimes when you visit

if it shows you're not signed in, try clicking home first before you try to sign in again and see if that works
    thats what i have to do sometimes
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

if you have this site bookmarked or favorited.. try unbookmarking and bookmarking it again..

i had the same problem...

Comment

make sure u use firefox homie

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
        These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

firefox seems to be having the most trouble for some reason. i really gotta figure this one out. for now it seems if you click the banner after it appears your logged out, you will be logged back in. make sure to set your skin in the USERCP to make it permanent

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X