Any Btnh fans...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Btnh fans...?

How do you all feel about their new album comin out. It's Gonna be called Uni5 its gonna have all five of them on it... comes out in 09. anyone excited?

To tell ya the truth the last album I purchase from BTNH was 1997's Art Of War the weekend it was released. Resurrection created a lot of hype, but I couldn't get into it. Can you post more info on the released please?

Comment

when i get more info on it i will....

Comment

i for one am very excited. I have always been a huge bone fan. Got into bone before I did Pac. Like Troy said though everything after Art of War has gone downhill, however this new album with all 5 on it, first time since the E1999 & creepin on a come up days, sounds exciting. i cant wait.

cant wait for wish's first solo drop as well. he is the only one (of the popular 4) who hasnt yet.

Comment

I rather D/L it .
          Make me SM bitch. .

Comment

Uni5
            From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Uni5
            Studio album by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
            Recorded July 2008 - Present
            Genre Hip hop
            Label Full Surface/Interscope
            Producer Swizz Beatz, Teddy Riley, Damion Elliot, Akon, Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Krayzie Bone, DJ U-Neek, Kanye West, Neo Da Matrix, Pete Rock, Just Blaze, Big Boi, Danjahandz, Timbaland, Thin C.
            Bone Thugs-n-Harmony chronology
            T.H.U.G.S.
            (2007) Uni5
            (2009)
            Uni5, is an upcoming album by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. [1] The album is expected to be recorded in 2-3 months, and released in 2009.[2]
            Bizzy Bone confirmed that they are supposed to record 10-20 tracks, and that Krayzie Bone and Scott Storch already produced some beats. The group is also looking to have some beats from Dr. Dre, Damon Elltion and Akon[3] David Banta confirmed on his MySpace, that "Uni5" is the title of the first single, and that Teddy Riley already produced some songs.[4] Swizz Beatz is also producing stuff for the album [5]Mo Thug affiliate Big Sloan confirmed that Thin C., Big Boi of Outkast and Timbaland did some stuff for the album.[6] Bizzy Bone has confirmed at a recent concert that Keyshia Cole would also appear on the album.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X