Mike Tyson Vs DX On WWE Raw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Vs DX On WWE Raw!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqC1LFXbx2w]YouTube - WWE RAW 1/11/10 DX vs Mike Tyson And Jerico *HQ*[/ame]

Hahaha, that was rich. I saw this coming from a mile away when I was watching it yesterday. Sure brings back memories from the Attitude Era.
    Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Mike Tyson on wwe wtf! good shit.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Yeah saw this yesterday n it was ok could of done alittle better

Comment

funny show..

Comment

Originally posted by east2west View Post
            Mike Tyson on wwe wtf! good shit.
            this was not the first time, i'm not sure but i think it was 1998 when he was first time on wwf..... he belonged to the DX and came into the ring with the heartbreak kid shawn michaels, and at the end he screwed michaels, knocked him out and helped stone cold steve austin, i still have this show on my old vhs cassettes....
            Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 01-12-2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Yeah brings back some memories...I sure miss the days of the OG DX man

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
              Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
              Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
              Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X