Clear All

• Originally posted by marcus8754 View Post
    GTAV Online... too many cheaters it's unplayable
    Yea if u stuck on old gen or pc

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• COD 4 but so hacked game.. It takes time to find lobby with no hackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        Yea if u stuck on old gen or pc

I bought the game on PS3 then on PC but PC got at least one modder/cheater per free mode session so... and PS3 is not longer updated because the limit has been pushed on this platform..

I play about 20 minutes and I leave as someone use cheats to get invincible or get my exploded with my car...

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus8754 View Post
          I bought the game on PS3 then on PC but PC got at least one modder/cheater per free mode session so... and PS3 is not longer updated because the limit has been pushed on this platform..

I play about 20 minutes and I leave as someone use cheats to get invincible or get my exploded with my car...
          You said exactly what i just said but longer

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

• lol indeed, sorry my mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post
              Man where the fuck u rent games from I don't know no other place to rent games besides red box

lol we have a place in town called Family Video, other than that place there isn't one anymore. But you can do that gamely if you play a lot of games. i may need to do that.

I got the platinum on Until Dawn the other night and rented Uncharted 4, beat it on hard mode and starting Crushing right now. pretty fun game not as good as i was expecting since one review said "best game ever made" lol.

Comment

• PES 2013, I think I will never bored this game. Amazing football game

Comment

• just finished Alien Isolation. I have to say i enjoyed the game as it had some pretty intense moments. i dont have much clue as to what happened at the end tho lol.

I'm playing the DLCs now.

Comment

• Batman arkham knight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

• finished Medal Of Honor: Warfighter yesterday ...was a great game. a shame I didnt buy this game when it was released. Now I'm thinking about to start playing Dark Souls 3 ...wanted to play this game during my vacation.
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

• Got all the trophies on uncharted 4 except the 6 hour speed run because I had to return it. Maybe someone will let me borrow it one day and I'll get that platinum.

A buddy let me borrow arkham knight and I strayed it yesterday. It's alright I guess. Not really a fan of the whole bat mobile thing but it's something different. I don't plan on getting the platinum trophy as the riddler trophies suck and I'll just YouTube the ending lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          Got all the trophies on uncharted 4 except the 6 hour speed run because I had to return it. Maybe someone will let me borrow it one day and I'll get that platinum.

A buddy let me borrow arkham knight and I strayed it yesterday. It's alright I guess. Not really a fan of the whole bat mobile thing but it's something different. I don't plan on getting the platinum trophy as the riddler trophies suck and I'll just YouTube the ending lol.
                          I like batman so far, got it for half price including season pass. I'm gonna try for the platinum, 110 trophies in total.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                            I like batman so far, got it for half price including season pass. I'm gonna try for the platinum, 110 trophies in total.

Hell yeah good deal. That's. Lot of trophies lol I go hard for them. On psn my star is almost a 19 I think I have 21 platinums. Some games I'm screwed out of it because of multiplayer which pisses me off. Good luck on batman, I don't have dlc but I'll see how close I can get to the plat.

Comment

• I'm not really a trophy hunter but for a game with so many trophies, i'm gonna try to get it

Multiplayer trophies can be hard though, the hardest one i needed to get was on Project Cars: win an online race with manual gears, full damage, no driving aids and from cockpit view. With so many good racers out there, this was a difficult one but I got it

If you wanna go for an easy platinum, you have to play Murdered Soul Suspect, short storyline but a good one

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                                I'm not really a trophy hunter but for a game with so many trophies, i'm gonna try to get it

Multiplayer trophies can be hard though, the hardest one i needed to get was on Project Cars: win an online race with manual gears, full damage, no driving aids and from cockpit view. With so many good racers out there, this was a difficult one but I got it

If you wanna go for an easy platinum, you have to play Murdered Soul Suspect, short storyline but a good one

Wow that sounds like a trophy I would just say fuck it on lol too crazy. I'll look into that game and see about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X