Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started call of duty advanced warfare yesterday. It's pretty fun and. Lot better than I expected it to be. I believe I'm about half way through on hard difficulty. Gonna do veteran next. I'm gonna try and get the platinum trophy on the game because it looks like there's no stupid online trophie. Those are ridiculous and shouldnt affect the platinum on games but it does.

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
    I started playing Alien: Isolation and it's a great game so far.
    It's a lot of fun. I got the platinum trophy on there. I bought the season pass but the dlc has no trophies so fuck it.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

Had to pop it in. Hyped for The Phantom Pain. The trailers dropped for that game have been amazing.
        Kojima fucked up the story in MGS 2 and MGS 4 ...I was disappointed when I played MGS4, it isnt the game I was expected, but still a great game with fantastic moments.

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
        It's a lot of fun. I got the platinum trophy on there. I bought the season pass but the dlc has no trophies so fuck it.
        I'm in mission 12 right now and it's fantastic. great atmosphere and many details you will notice, when you watched the movie.
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
          Kojima fucked up the story in MGS 2 and MGS 4 ...I was disappointed when I played MGS4, it isnt the game I was expected, but still a great game with fantastic moments.
          How? I know MGS2 got a lot of backlash because of Raiden. Storywise in MGS4, what didn't you like?

Comment

How? I know MGS2 got a lot of backlash because of Raiden. Storywise in MGS4, what didn't you like?
            I dont like Old Snake. Kojima could tell exactly the same FOXDIE story (or change a little bit here and there) without using an old Snake for that, just give the hero few seizures and that's it! Sure, Kojima explained why Snake is old in the game, but he could tell the clone / next generation part totally different and the FOXDIE impact to Snake as well, without using a grandpa.

I love MGS 4, but it could be much better with few changes.

Yeah, the Raiden situtation is MGS2 was fucked up too. The tank mission with Solid Snake was so awesome and then the big twist.
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              I dont like Old Snake. Kojima could tell exactly the same FOXDIE story (or change a little bit here and there) without using an old Snake for that, just give the hero few seizures and that's it! Sure, Kojima explained why Snake is old in the game, but he could tell the clone / next generation part totally different and the FOXDIE impact to Snake as well, without using a grandpa.

I love MGS 4, but it could be much better with few changes.

Yeah, the Raiden situtation is MGS2 was fucked up too. The tank mission with Solid Snake was so awesome and then the big twist.
              Hey at least Kojima threw in a "Young Snake" face camo! Lol

Comment

• The Order 1886..loved it..loved the story. don't understand the hate it got...

Comment

• Originally posted by MakaveliRize2016 View Post
                  The Order 1886..loved it..loved the story. don't understand the hate it got...
                  Wasn't it said to be very, very short? The game looks amazing though.

Comment

Wasn't it said to be very, very short? The game looks amazing though.
                    It was short about 6 or 7 hours. But it took me three days to beat it.
                    If advise not to speed play it n will enjoy it even more. N yes. Story is amazing.

Comment

• I recently destroyed Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare. Got all the trophies except for the survival 2 where you get to round 25 and the other was round 50. Fuckin ridiculous unless you have a partner.

My friend let me borrow Dying Light. I've barely scratched the surface, but it's a lot of fun so far. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Until dawn. 7.5/10. Couldve been a lot, so much potential.

Comment

• Dungeons and dragons in 2002. That was the Last Game i played.

Comment

• For Xbox One Repetitive but still fun.

Comment

• Nice, relaxing puzzle game. Pretty short game once you figured everything out but still a good game. The puzzles aren't too hard but they do get creative. Overall, I liked it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X