Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like tomb raider, i think i'll buy it on ps4. I read reviews saying that the graphics are way better compared to ps3

I have no clue what psnow is
    Ps plus is needed to play online with ps4, i have that for 3 years now i think. I got one for the free monthly games at first, but lookin back at the games they released, i haven't played many of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

• Played some Killing Floor for the first time in a while today.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I bought fallout 4, plan on playing on that. Right now its been a Black Ops 3 grind and trying to play Grim Fandango and Metal Gear Solid V, which is probably the greatest game ever its so smooth.
          http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• just finished Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

and started Shadow Of Mordor

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
              just finished Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

and started Shadow Of Mordor

Shadow of Mordor is on my wishlist, but i'm gonna buy the game of the year edition
              Next week Far Cry Primal
              sigpic

Comment

• I've been replaying GTA IV, hated it when it first came out, but i've found it enjoyable this playthrough. Went in expected a game as good SA the first time, so having different expectations this time helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by kamp View Post
                  I've been replaying GTA IV, hated it when it first came out, but i've found it enjoyable this playthrough. Went in expected a game as good SA the first time, so having different expectations this time helped.
                  It's definitely underrated. It's not SA at all. They went for a more realistic & serious tone with this one but still with that classic Rockstar humor. The story is one of the best in the series. Love how The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony tied everything together. TBOGT brought back some of the craziness of SA so you might enjoy that DLC more.

This is still the only game I've ever gotten at a midnight release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                    Shadow of Mordor is on my wishlist, but i'm gonna buy the game of the year edition
                    Next week Far Cry Primal
                    i think ill wait before buying far cry primal. not sure i want to pay 80-90$ lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                      i think ill wait before buying far cry primal. not sure i want to pay 80-90$ lol.
                      It's gonna cost me 65€, the pre-order bonus sounds cool
                      You can play as a mammoth

currently playing this
                      Last edited by Fizzymoon; 02-17-2016, 06:39 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                        It's definitely underrated. It's not SA at all. They went for a more realistic & serious tone with this one but still with that classic Rockstar humor. The story is one of the best in the series. Love how The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony tied everything together. TBOGT brought back some of the craziness of SA so you might enjoy that DLC more.

This is still the only game I've ever gotten at a midnight release.
                        The story is really what kept me going, luckily after about 8 years I had forgotten a lot about the game. My biggest complaint with the game would probably be mission variety, too many missions either devolved into chasing a guy down or hiding behind cover and taking out a lot of guys.

I've heard good things about the DLC, but haven't played them yet.

Comment

• I am thoroughly addicted to Gems of War. It's free on the PS Store.

I've got Lego Hobbit and Lego Marvel Avengers lined up to start but can stop playing GOW.
                          Last edited by Pompey; 02-18-2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• got somehow tired of playing shadow of mordor so i play NHL16 now

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X