My 2pac Mixtape List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chindo View Post
    hey if u can could you please add the dj smith and wesson mixtapes thx alot!
    Which one???

Comment

Originally posted by sypac View Post
      Dj Dant Presents - 2pac - Million Dollar Spot
      do you have the cover for this mixtape?
      if u do..would really appreciate if you upped it..
      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

sup man,

Can you please re up this LV Records Present 2pac - Until The End Of the World Mixtape (2005)

I this is my first mixtape I did. I lost that one. Didnt heard it for years.

And btw LV presents - Fuck all Ya fakers?? Its says is done by me, but its not. I searched for the cover on google & my name is on it, really dunno why lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
          do you have the cover for this mixtape?
          if u do..would really appreciate if you upped it..
          Sorry man i dont have the cover..

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
            sup man,

Can you please re up this LV Records Present 2pac - Until The End Of the World Mixtape (2005)

I this is my first mixtape I did. I lost that one. Didnt heard it for years.

And btw LV presents - Fuck all Ya fakers?? Its says is done by me, but its not. I searched for the cover on google & my name is on it, really dunno why lol.
            I'm more than happy to help i'll upload it now also i heard DJ LV & DJ Na$ Presents - I Am Tupac Shakur - Tha Mixtape Vol. 2 is coming out soon is this ture???

Comment

^^ No he isnt doing Volume 2 m8. Maybe a Greatest hits sorta mixtape or a whole new tape

Comment

Originally posted by Big Draven View Post
                ^^ No he isnt doing Volume 2 m8. Maybe a Greatest hits sorta mixtape or a whole new tape
                LOL I see i've already asked him this in another post but thanks for letting me know and i do think it was Nas who said he was working on Volume 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Draven View Post
                  Jup,

Working on some new stuff, Will give more info later. In 1-2 weeks I will drop some from my new tape.

Its banging I can tell you that.

Comment

can you please upload that Loyal 2 the game remix mixtape, there is a remix on from me that I lost I am right. The Hennessy Remix

Plus can you upload the Lm45 Loyal 2 the game mixtape please. That was tight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      can you please upload that Loyal 2 the game remix mixtape, there is a remix on from me that I lost I am right. The Hennessy Remix

Plus can you upload the Lm45 Loyal 2 the game mixtape please. That was tight.
                      Do you want me to upload your mix or the full tape and i dont think all of Lm45 Loyal 2 the game mixtape is all there to be honest but i'll still upload it for you if you want???

Comment

Originally posted by sypac View Post
                        Do you want me to upload your mix or the full tape and i dont think all of Lm45 Loyal 2 the game mixtape is all there to be honest but i'll still upload it for you if you want???
                        yes can u upload the full mixtape please

and yes can u upload LMs one aswell if thats possible.

Comment

Yo, I know this might be a little late, but could u send me Dj menace (Return of a soulja) and (Thug poetry)

Comment

Originally posted by fulfiz View Post
                            Yo, I know this might be a little late, but could u send me Dj menace (Return of a soulja) and (Thug poetry)
                            I've uploaded both to Makaveli Mixtapes section.....enjoy!

Comment

THNX for the uploads bro. I have rated u. I'm new to all this. Anyway, cud u upload Ghost - 2Pac - Check (The Prequel), and also the other 3 Ghost tapes. Also, why not upload a few of the top ones (in your opinion). THNX IN ADVANCE

Comment

dj john blaze -2pac Legend

Hey bro. Could you upload the mixtape by DJ john blaze- 2pac Legend. It is one if my favorite mixtapes but I lost it during my move to my new house. I would greatly appreciate it bro. Thanks!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X