This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Forum.com 10 Years Old!

Today, the site is 10 years old. We officially opened on 05-June-2008.

I been away from the site for the past 4 or 5 years, but thought I'd pop in to announce the birthday. I may not be an active part of the site anymore but I still keep it running, pay for the server, and make sure everything's working. No plans to stop for at least another 10!

Not sure how things are these days, but back when I was active, you all would probably expect some big leak today. Unfortunately those days are behind us (me). I did want to do something though. For a good couple of years, our Super Mod [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 was working on the next phase of the reference section. It's not complete, but there is still a TON of good info, and it's just been sitting in the Staff Section. I've now merged it all into the Reference Section. The new parts are:

Tupac & Affiliates
    Song Info
    Album Concepts
    Random Stories
    Beefs
    Events
    Groups
    Movies
    Music Videos
    Companies & Organizations

Again, all thanks and respect to [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

Thanks to everyone keeping this site alive for the past 10 years. Here's to 10 more!

Site Administrator

P.S.

Just for kicks, here's some screen shots I took from day 1 of the site.

Can't believe it's been 10 years already ! I signed up 9 years ago, can't believe how time flies !!
    I will never forget the years between 2009 - 2012 when the activity was soo high, we had lots of fun DAILY!! This site is and will forever be a part of my life, and i hope we can still be active in 10 more years, and hopefully be able to get old members back, as well as get new members of course too.

Happy 10th Anniversary 2Pac-Forum.com a.K.a. Not-Mak!!!

And for everybody who don't know who this Red Bull above me is, this man is the 2pac, the James Bond, the Michael Jordan, the Tiger Woods, the Babe Ruth of the FORUM SCENE!!!!! This man is responsible for my last 9 years of FUN in the internet, and your fun daily here on this site!

Glad to see you back in here Bruder, for this special day!! Thanks to all members who make this site to BIG and Great!

Thanks [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 for this dope addition to the Ref Section, great work you done there all alone!!!

Comment

Happy b day guys!

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

Happy birthday to the site.

Much love to josh

Comment

Wow 10 Years!!

Happy Birthday 2Pac-Forum!!

Much Thanks & Huge Props to all Staff Members & especially to [MENTION=1]007 for keeping this great site alive!!

Big UP! Big UP! Big UP!
          "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

The good old days.. Good to see you! Hope all is well

Comment

This place is still the best. Other sites come and go while 2F is still here. Congrats!

Comment

Hey

Good to see again, it’s been a very long time

Thanks for keeping the site alive for 10 years and for many more years to come

Happy Birthday 2F

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                  Can't believe it's been 10 years already ! I signed up 9 years ago, can't believe how time flies !!
                  I will never forget the years between 2009 - 2012 when the activity was soo high, we had lots of fun DAILY!! This site is and will forever be a part of my life, and i hope we can still be active in 10 more years, and hopefully be able to get old members back, as well as get new members of course too.

Happy 10th Anniversary 2Pac-Forum.com a.K.a. Not-Mak!!!

And for everybody who don't know who this Red Bull above me is, this man is the 2pac, the James Bond, the Michael Jordan, the Tiger Woods, the Babe Ruth of the FORUM SCENE!!!!! This man is responsible for my last 9 years of FUN in the internet, and your fun daily here on this site!

Glad to see you back in here Bruder, for this special day!! Thanks to all members who make this site to BIG and Great!

Thanks [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 for this dope addition to the Ref Section, great work you done there all alone!!!
                  its crazy that its been going strong for 10 years already.
                  i joined 9 years ago .so many things have changed for me in those years.
                  the years 2009-2012 were amazing years in the tupac scene .there were so many songs and versions leaking that im still not sure that ive heard everything that surfaced.

i cant remember the years but the handwritten lists that [MENTION=835]Sugeisgay copied and posted up here were great and provided more information and even more speculations of what was and what wasnt recorded.
                  im hoping there are more that will get posted someday.

the owner,mods,staff and members are what make this such a great place to be everyday.

happy 10th birthday !
                  "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

woaaa thank you for all the effort MCNewYork71, i can't get enough of 2pac stuff..always interesting to expand my pac knowledge
                    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

I'm here since 2009. Here's to 10 more.

too bad a lot of veterans arent as active

Comment

Happy Birthday 2Pac-forum the place i call home.. 10 years sure do pass by fast.. Let's hope the scene is as active in 10 years as today
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                        Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                        Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                        I'm bullet proof
                        Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                        Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                        Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                        It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                        Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Happy Birthday 2Pac-Forum! Wow, 10 years that's amazing. Time flies by so fast.

Great work [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71! Greatly appreciate what you've done to the reference section. It's an important part of the biggest Pac community that gets neglected too much. All props to MCNewYork71!

Comment

i rememebr being here when josh worked for the fbi or cia in D.C and they hacked dante to get the makaveli demo password code cracked
                              good times here back in the day...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X